Tiger 1 with King Tiger Tracks!!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
seekaliao
Recruit

Tiger 1 with King Tiger Tracks!!

Post by seekaliao »

tiger_tracks.jpg
Hmmm, may be possible. Those road wheels are meant for Heng Long King Tiger. The shafts are original Tamiya ones. Seems that it could fit. Motor shaft is a little too short and idler protrudes out too much. But just some minor mods will solve it.

I gave up trying to get steel road wheels for the tank so why not try converting it to use king tiger tracks and road wheels instead? Maybe this can be called Tiger 1.5.....lol
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Tiger 1 with King Tiger Tracks!!

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

It's refreshing to see folk breaking all the rules sometimes :thumbup: I'm sure if you try hard enough, though, you'll get it working; but what it will look like, is quite another matter :haha:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
seekaliao
Recruit

Post by seekaliao »

Lol, actually its inspired by gruppe fehrmann Tigers. I imagine late in the war where Germans are out of resources. Then some field repair team is trying to get a wrecked Tiger 1 back into action. Since Tiger 1 is out of production, I reckon parts will be scarce as well. So they use whatever they could got hold of and salvage whatever they could find. lol
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I like it very unique spin on such a heavily utilized piece of r/c armour. So many fine examples of the German Tiger I.....this is one that will push the envelope.

Make it come to life
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “General Discussion”