Looks excellent Mr Herman very realistic
Tanks alot.... :wave:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: PANTHERTURM BUNKER

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Very impressive. :thumbup:
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

c.rainford73 wrote:Looks excellent Mr HermanImage Image very realistic
Cheers mate..........theres real blood on some of the barbs I can give you the tip :'(
It was supposed to go to its owner tomorrow, but as I severely underestimated the amount of work in the wire, its going to stay put.
I do not want to under-do the effort for Mr Reaper as he was gracious enough to gift me the electronics for my Jagdtiger & this is the least I can do to make good.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Oh................my........................God

Barbed wire :-< :-<

The twisting, cutting, placing, bleeding, super-gluing, waiting, do it again-ing :/ :/

Mr Jussek must be a direct descendant of Mother Theresa herself to manage to pull off the wire in the Panzerdrom.

Getting there, but its excruciating.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Oh................my........................God

Barbed wire :-< :-<

The twisting, cutting, placing, bleeding, super-gluing, waiting, do it again-ing :/ :/

Mr Jussek must be a direct descendant of Mother Theresa herself to manage to pull off the wire in the Panzerdrom.

Getting there, but its excruciating.

8) ;D you know, in the Panzodrom project there is 180m of barbed wire, i doubt i could make all this is this life! there are 22 segments (84x12cm), every one has 5 rows of barbed wire, aprox 8m of wire on every segment. I've 4 done go figure... :crazy:

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Just saying, dumbest idea I have had in ages :/
Can only do about 200mm a night due to fumes and frustration !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Post by Marco Peter »

HermanBix, on eBay I bought some sort of metal safety wire, from a distance it looks more than perfect representing barbed wire!

In close-up you can see how it's constructed:

For me it was the right solution, and also dirt-cheap. Maybe 15 Euro including shipping for 100 meter - unbeatable! :D
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Well I can say it now..................Im bloody happy this is done !!
The wire looks great, but i wont be rushing back to do another lot in a hurry :crazy:

Secured a few spent shell cases I had and added a section of camo net to the barrel.
These emplacements would have a top cover of net as well, but putting a net over top of this would make it too difficult to change battery and access the electrics.

Im sure its owner will enhance it further, and I believe its getting a battle system fitted as well, so it going to be much fun on the club battlefield soon !
Attachments
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman,
That's the Good Stuff! Very, very, very WELL DONE! ;o) Landscaping is realism, no other words for it. ( Now about some more of that barbed wire?? ) *chuckles*
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Incredible work Mr Bix! Now may I place an order for about 60 meters of the barbed stuff?
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “Battlefield Construction”