British Centurion MK III Original

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
sarahdunn
Recruit

British Centurion MK III Original

Post by sarahdunn »

Hello,

I have come across this kit in my grandfathers attic and I cannot find any details about it?

Any information would be wonderful.

Thanks Sarah
Attachments
original.jpg
original.jpg (20.54 KiB) Viewed 972 times
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: British Centurion MK III Original

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I imagine it has some rarity value, and some members here- I'm sure would love to get their paws on it. Here's an article on the model, for a spot of background info.
http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/inde ... scale-125/
I'm not sure whether it's still available new, but a cursory look at Ebay shows it commanding a decent price. Doubtless someone here with more knowledge of Tamiya's output over the years, will tell you more about it.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
sarahdunn
Recruit

Post by sarahdunn »

Thank you. He enjoyed making the kits, I've come across some new ones which look quite old, unfortunately he can no longer make them. I would like to attempt one myself but this maybe a little out of my league.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning and Welcome to the Forum,
You may want to go do a formal Meet and Greet and post up some pics of your Grandfathers kits and builds. We love armor around here and are always happy to chat and kick the virtual road wheels.
regards,
Painless Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Show Off”