HL Leopard with Gyro...£700?

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
c.rainford73
Major

Re: HL Leopard with Gyro...£700?

Post by c.rainford73 »

I must admit all of these tanks videos are quite nice. I've never ventured into modern armour but the speed and functionality of these beasts is quite impressive

I do like the price tag of a challenger or M1 or Leo with the Clark tk60 option though.

Thanks for sharing!
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Mexanik
Recruit

Post by Mexanik »

????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ????????? , ?? ????? ? ?? ???????? ????? . ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? !
??? ?? ??? ??? !
?? ??????? ?????? ???? , ? ??? ??????? ???????? ? ??????????? ?????????????? ! ;)
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Mexanik wrote:????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ????????? , ?? ????? ? ?? ???????? ????? . ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? !
??? ?? ??? ??? !
Translation
You can put two helicopter gyroscope on the trunk and on the tower rotation. Turn off the main switch of the remote!
Something like this here!
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

silversurfer1947 wrote:
Mexanik wrote:????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ????????? , ?? ????? ? ?? ???????? ????? . ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ?????? !
??? ?? ??? ??? !
Translation
You can put two helicopter gyroscope on the trunk and on the tower rotation. Turn off the main switch of the remote!
Something like this here!

That won't work, I've experimented with helicopter gyros and they're passable for
Rotation but don't work for elevation.
Mexanik
Recruit

Post by Mexanik »

? ? ??? ???????? ?
?? ????????? ???????? ???????????? ??????? , ??????? ????? ??????? ? ??????? !
?? ??????????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?????? ??? :
????????? ????? ?? 360 ???????? . ????? ?????? ????? ?????????? ????? . ???????? ? ????? ????????? ????? ??????? ???????? .
? ????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ????? ???????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ? ?????????? ????? .
? ???????? , ?? ? ???? ????? ??????? ????????????? ????? , ??? ?????????? ?? ???? !
?? ??????? ?????? ???? , ? ??? ??????? ???????? ? ??????????? ?????????????? ! ;)
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Mexanik wrote:? ? ??? ???????? ?
?? ????????? ???????? ???????????? ??????? , ??????? ????? ??????? ? ??????? !
?? ??????????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?????? ??? :
????????? ????? ?? 360 ???????? . ????? ?????? ????? ?????????? ????? . ???????? ? ????? ????????? ????? ??????? ???????? .
? ????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ????? ???????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ? ?????????? ????? .
? ???????? , ?? ? ???? ????? ??????? ????????????? ????? , ??? ?????????? ?? ???? !
What's the problem ?
Vertical Gyro fulfills perfectly, fast servo bet and excellent!
Horizontal rotation of the tower is necessary to do so:
Disassemble the servo to 360 degrees. Take only the servo control board. Solder in place of the servo motor reducer fast.
With such rapid gear tower will have time to work out at the corners and turns of the tank.
I tried, but I tanks of World War II, there was no gyros!

Not sure Google Translate has full captured the original intentions.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

The tank is now available, along with the Challenger. Slight drawback, the price is now £800.
Richard
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Watching the video of the challenger the turret rotation when stabilised seems very jerky like the gyros trying to catch up quickly then slows down then speeds up.

I see he's still not shown footage of the vertical stabilisation either.
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Opt for the Tamiya type 10 and keep some change lol
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

You could also buy a TK60 fully loaded mainly metal Torro tank (Take you pick of which model) including radio for £800 and still have change to buy a Jeep or a Kubelwagen.....
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen

Return to “Hobby News”