Trumpeter 1/16th T72

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Trumpeter 1/16th T72

Post by brizo58 »

Hi All,
Just a heads up about the T72-B .Wonderland Models will have them in stock 1st march. Price £141.29. So looking forward to that!!!. Brian...
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Trumpeter 1/16th T72

Post by jarndice »

Brian, Thanks for the heads up. I noticed that when sifting through their site the other day and I thought at the time I must tell the Forum,
Is this the onset of Altzheimers ? :lolno:
Good thing I have a hospital appointment this afternoon I will ask :crazy:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

I know I think I may have it :crazy: but I can't remember........
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

If you do have it you'll find one real big advantage - you're constantly meeting new people. @) @) @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:If you do have it you'll find one real big advantage - you're constantly meeting new people. @) @) @)
But the problem comes, Gary, when you have to ask them not who they are; but rather who you are.. :eh:
Apropos of forgetting stuff..(and I'm sure everything went well down at the Krankenhaus, Shaun..unless you forgot the way there :D ... )
It's said that if you live in the remoter parts of the Highlands, after six months you'll begin forgetting things and talking to yourself. After a year, you'll be talking to the sheep. After eighteen months, they'll be talking to
you :haha: :haha:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Here in the Colorado Rockies, it will be the Government talking to you via their robotic wildlife that they have scattered amongst the real beasts. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

The nice people at the hospital say I am doing fine and I had no trouble finding the place because my Jan drove me,
The upside to that is she dropped me off and went shopping using a free store car park rather than the rip off hospital car park,
Your talking to the animals story had a familiar ring to it, in the Far East the saying about the House Lizards were "The first year you look at them, the second year they look at you, and the third year your up on the ceiling with them" !!! Back to the T72,
Does anyone know anything about the Trumpeter version,? They usually incorporate a lot of extra detail in their products although just about every Soviet Tank of that era was boringly free of extraneous detail.
I like detail which is why I have avoided a Soviet era Tank build up to now.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Shaun,
I don't think there's any detail inside? The price of £141 is a little low. But if the pictures of the pre production model is anything to go by then it looks to be a top notch kit. I have pre-ordered one so just have to wait and see!!!. I've got the trumpeter original king tiger and the 1/200 Hood on the bench at the moment :crazy:. Brian...

Return to “General Discussion”