Help ID Tank

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Help ID Tank

Post by jarndice »

Jd , If you scroll down the Menu you will see there are two sites one is dedicated to non r/c "PLANES" and the other is "R/C PLANES" and your contributions will be most welcome,
A lot of us on the Forum also fly R/C Aircraft although I fear one or two fly Drones :O
My interest is Military 1/9 scale and 1/10 scale,
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jdogrulz
Recruit

Post by jdogrulz »

dgsselkirk wrote:Actually I remember a guy in Russia who was making all metal T34's the whole shot and I did get a price from him and I think it was around $1200 USD? came without electronics...
ok, thanks. I am going to go with 350 - 600 on value. I feel like that if it was upgraded to 2.4 and some other electronics it might make the 800 mark, in my limited opinion. So, again I really appreciate all the help. And I will return the favor when I can. :thumbup:
jdogrulz
Recruit

Post by jdogrulz »

jarndice wrote:Jd , If you scroll down the Menu you will see there are two sites one is dedicated to non r/c "PLANES" and the other is "R/C PLANES" and your contributions will be most welcome,
A lot of us on the Forum also fly R/C Aircraft although I fear one or two fly Drones :O
My interest is Military 1/9 scale and 1/10 scale,
Shaun.
Hey Jarndice, thanks for that and I have already spied those sites and will definitly be in there also. OH NO, not the Dreaded Drones :haha: My new one:
205cc69c-f7fc-470d-bdbd-6b8046ac1c42.jpg
205cc69c-f7fc-470d-bdbd-6b8046ac1c42.jpg (43.22 KiB) Viewed 288 times
I am going to use my Favorite warbird photo for my profile pic. Hope that does not disturb you Tank'ers when I ask questions in here... ;D

Return to “General Questions”