Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

Re: Mato tanks.....WHAT is going on?

Post by MyPanzerIII »

My buddy has 4 Mato tanks. The Tiger, Panzer III, Stug III and Sherman. They are all in perfect condition. That is why i bought the Mato Sherman and Panzer III. I ordered and received my Sherman November when the sale was on. It is a very nice all metal Sherman tank. So i ordered my second Mato tank, the Mato Panzer III tank Dec.20. They have not shipped my tank yet. I will forward the link to Mato and ask them to pay special attention to my Panzer III. I ordered my tanks from Mato Mart not taobao mato. My main contacts are Steve from on line department and John from Call centre. They are all great people. I just don't understand why they do not ship Jack's order. I will ask them and post here.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

MyPanzerIII wrote:My buddy has 4 Mato tanks. The Tiger, Panzer III, Stug III and Sherman. They are all in perfect condition. That is why i bought the Mato Sherman and Panzer III. I ordered and received my Sherman November when the sale was on. It is a very nice all metal Sherman tank. So i ordered my second Mato tank, the Mato Panzer III tank Dec.20. They have not shipped my tank yet. I will forward the link to Mato and ask them to pay special attention to my Panzer III. I ordered my tanks from Mato Mart not taobao mato. My main contacts are Steve from on line department and John from Call centre. They are all great people. I just don't understand why they do not ship Jack's order. I will ask them and post here.
You have to really pay attention to the suspension system on your PzIII. I expect it to be similar as mine. If you have any problem with your PzIII, feel free to contact me. I'll share my experienced with you.

If possible, keep your PzIII unpainted. The paint job creates more working process to the tank thus makes more trouble, and you don't know who is the one that responsible for painting.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
MyPanzerIII
Recruit

Post by MyPanzerIII »

Hi SteelBird, Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your helps. I just ask my buddy. He has no problem with his Mato Panzer III and Stug III. I think these two use the same lower hull. Anyway, I have no worry with Mato Mart. If the tank can not meet my expectations. I will return the tank to them. I have just sent an email to Steve from Mato Mart. Hope he could give explanation about Jack's order. I also ask him to hold my order for the Mato Panzer III. Painted or un painted ? I can't decide now. I ask him to give me couple days to make the decision. Again, many thanks for your helps!!!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I emailed them yesterday still waiting for them to reply.

MAX U52 on here has a Mato all metal Panzer and it's a great little tank! The problem comes in when it's a crap shoot as to weather you get a great $700 tank or a pile of crap $700 tank. I'm sorry but in my humble little opinion all TOY tanks that cost 700 freaking dollars needs to be perfect straight out of the box! I could give a rats butt less if it's "ALL METAL" and "HAND ASSEMBLED" if the damn thing is broken straight from its box!

Maybe if they were $200 tanks or maybe even $300 tsnks but no these are $700 tanks! UNEXCEPTABLE!

Now to my recent issue with them I ordered parts on November 23rd and they're STILL showing in China. In a months time I could have walked to the port, gotten on a boat, taken it to China, walked to the factory picked up my parts, walked back to the boat and been home by now!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I called them and missed them by a few minutes so I left them a message. If I didn't want the parts from them I'd just ask for a refund but I don't know where else to get the T74 duckbill tracks and sprockets and idler wheels and airsoft bareel for my Firefly build. So I'm stuck. :thumbdown:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Terry,
Cancel your order with MATO's factory in China and get over to MATOMART's website. As noted earlier, you can speak to their customer service if needed but odds are you'll get what you ordered much faster than your previous efforts just by ordering off the site. Email Murphy Ma if you run into any issues.
http://www.matomart.com/homepage.php
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Painless, that is where I ordered my parts from. I don't know any other way to get parts from them.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

jackalope wrote:I emailed them yesterday still waiting for them to reply.

MAX U52 on here has a Mato all metal Panzer and it's a great little tank! The problem comes in when it's a crap shoot as to weather you get a great $700 tank or a pile of crap $700 tank. I'm sorry but in my humble little opinion all TOY tanks that cost 700 freaking dollars needs to be perfect straight out of the box! I could give a rats butt less if it's "ALL METAL" and "HAND ASSEMBLED" if the damn thing is broken straight from its box!

Maybe if they were $200 tanks or maybe even $300 tsnks but no these are $700 tanks! UNEXCEPTABLE!

Now to my recent issue with them I ordered parts on November 23rd and they're STILL showing in China. In a months time I could have walked to the port, gotten on a boat, taken it to China, walked to the factory picked up my parts, walked back to the boat and been home by now!
That explains why Heng Long which are so scrapped but still welcomed by some many users. When you buy Heng Long, you expect what will happen to your tanks but you can't refuse the attractive prices. In the hobby world I'm a newbie and not professional. It's my third tank and second brand I've bought so far. As far as the problems solved, and their attitude are friendly, helpful, I still give them credit. I gave them positive feedback in the hope that they would improve their products and production control.

As for Jack's order, I'm really sorry to hear that. Something must be going wrong. However, since you placed your order with MatoMart in Europe. There's nothing much you can do with Mato factory directly. Is it due to holidays?
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

As far as I knew they were from Canada.

All I know is I Google Mato tanks, the site comes up, I log in and order what I want. The number I call is a 1-888 number which would seem to be at least from the U.S. or Canada.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

jackalope wrote:As far as I knew they were from Canada.

All I know is I Google Mato tanks, the site comes up, I log in and order what I want. The number I call is a 1-888 number which would seem to be at least from the U.S. or Canada.
Yes, my mistake. They're from north America. When I click the site, there are choices Canada, US or International. I'm not familiar with web shopping. All the past transaction on taobao were made by my friends. Products good or bad but delivery were always on time. I am thinking that if I order the parts from taobao for you, would that be too troublesome?

Return to “General Discussion”