Minimal smoke output from exhausts.

Fixes and mods for the HL Bulldog
alamein
Recruit

Post by alamein »

No Dice I'm afraid Shaun as try as I might when I go to the 'add to cart 'instruction, I get no response, which happens time and time again, repeatedly, no matter how often I try?
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Minimal smoke output from exhausts.

Post by jarndice »

Hi, I shall walk you through the process up to
"Add To Cart"
First go to the website,
Click on STORE,
You have Clicked on "TARR SMOKER UNIT"
Having read and identified which unit is most suitable you have clicked on "V" in the White slot box,
This gets you a drop down menu where you then Click on the Unit you wish to buy,
Now wipe the Quantity Box and Type in the Number of Units you wish to order,
Then Click on "Add to Cart",
If you have a PAY-PAL Account then click on the PAY-PAL box,
Otherwise you have to go through the whole process that is common to all sites from which you buy product. :/
I hope that helps, :thumbup:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
alamein
Recruit

Re: Minimal smoke output from exhausts.

Post by alamein »

For the moment I have decided to stick with the basic old smoker unit but maybe in the future I'll get something else.

The Bulldog is really a 'carpet chewer' which just gives me and the grandson some fun when he visits. ;)

We have done a little 'modding' in so much as sorting a lift up hatch at the rear to make it a bit easier to top up the smoker with fluid, plus we had a bash at doing something with the drivers optics, even if they are not that precise.

I'm really impressed with the amount of customising that others have done to their Bulldogs, but I've had to sort a number of problems on the supplied model from Nitrotek, not least of which has been the repairing and reinforcing of the front idler hub shaft carriers.This will be noted by many I guess by my use of socket capped bolts in place of the original shafts which had coarse tapered threads! :thumbdown:

Thanks to Forgebear the Dog Bull is now being more gentle with the carpet pile as FB acquired plastic tracks for it and also the more lightweight plastic sprockets. :thumbup:

If I fathom out eventually how to post a picture It'll show you our limited attempts at improving a previously owned Bulldog.

I reckon this is what it may well of been before we took ownership of it? :/

Return to “HL Bulldog”