I need a helping hand - Belgium ?

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
EagleOne
Recruit

I need a helping hand - Belgium ?

Post by EagleOne »

Hello members,

I would like to have a helping hand (literally) to configure my Spektrum Dx6e and receiver form my Taigen Jagdpanther.
It would be nice that someone here in Belgium can help me out ! Maybe just across te border of Northern Belgium.
It would also be a learning proces for me. I'm not familiar with it and it is my first RC tank.

I don't have the know-how and the (intelligence) to do it. I tried it several times with the helping words of some members on this forum, but no result for my tank. Anyway many thanks to the members !
It would be great to let work my new IBU2 pro on my Taigen tank.

Thanks

M.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: I need a helping hand - Belgium ?

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Im too far to go there, lol, but you can take some photos of your Ibu and receiver connected and we might see whats going wrong.
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
EagleOne
Recruit

Post by EagleOne »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:Im too far to go there, lol, but you can take some photos of your Ibu and receiver connected and we might see whats going wrong.
Hi Rad,

I've med you in some earlier post of me.
I tried many things and had no results. I'm pretty sure that the connections are good connected and did what everybody told me to do to program the board and transmitter.

Maybe the only thing I had in mind and saw at my receiver. When I connect some wires from the board to the receiver, the light on the receiver disappears ! It looks that the receiver does not have power ?

Is this normal ?

Greetings

M.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

EagleOne wrote:
Rad_Schuhart wrote:Im too far to go there, lol, but you can take some photos of your Ibu and receiver connected and we might see whats going wrong.
Hi Rad,

I've med you in some earlier post of me.
I tried many things and had no results. I'm pretty sure that the connections are good connected and did what everybody told me to do to program the board and transmitter.

Maybe the only thing I had in mind and saw at my receiver. When I connect some wires from the board to the receiver, the light on the receiver disappears ! It looks that the receiver does not have power ?

Is this normal ?

Greetings

M.
No it's not, could be the issue.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Are you plugging the wires from the board in the correct way? The ibu plugs don't have the tabs to ensure correct orientation
EagleOne
Recruit

Post by EagleOne »

tomhugill wrote:Are you plugging the wires from the board in the correct way? The ibu plugs don't have the tabs to ensure correct orientation
I think a connected them in the right way !
The more I think about it, it could be the receiver who is broken ore my transmitter Spektrum Dx6e who is'nt compatible with the board.

Greetings
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

EagleOne wrote:
tomhugill wrote:Are you plugging the wires from the board in the correct way? The ibu plugs don't have the tabs to ensure correct orientation
I think a connected them in the right way !
The more I think about it, it could be the receiver who is broken ore my transmitter Spektrum Dx6e who is'nt compatible with the board.

Greetings
Nope dx6 is fine with the ibu2.

Your best bet is get a 4.8v receiver pack and a servo and make sure your transmitter and receiver are working properly
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

I have a friend in Belgium who could help you out - he's not far from Brussels.
EagleOne
Recruit

Post by EagleOne »

Ad Lav wrote:I have a friend in Belgium who could help you out - he's not far from Brussels.
Hi,

Who is he ?
Can I get in contact with him ?
Is he familiar with the Spektrum Dx6e and receiver AR610 and IBU2 pro ?
Do he can fix my problem?

Thanks
M.
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

I'll ask him now.

Return to “Other electronics”