Juckenburg rises from the ashes

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Juckenburg rises from the ashes

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I don't know whether people are aware. but I picked up that mk-modellbau are to start re-issuing the Juckenburg kits, prices will largely be as previously according to this page. http://mk-modellbau.de/main_bigware_30. ... anguage=en
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Juckenburg rises from the ashes

Post by RobW »

Good news as the kits are available. Bad news in that his early sales may be low as many people bought from Herr Juckenburg as he retired.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Is that the highly detailed 251 kit that I've seen pics of but can't find?
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

jackalope wrote:Is that the highly detailed 251 kit that I've seen pics of but can't find?
Think that's the mk modell (now defunked)
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

tomhugill wrote:
jackalope wrote:Is that the highly detailed 251 kit that I've seen pics of but can't find?
Think that's the mk modell (now defunked)

DAMN IT! Oh well easy come easy go. I'd LOVE to find one of those kits if anyone knows of any.

Thanks Tom.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

The implication is that these will be the old Juckenburg kits, but all I know is what it says on the link page. The English is a little odd, so if there is anyone who is fluent in German and can provide a better translation, it would be useful. There will be a 4 to 5 month wait, if they release things at 3 per month.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Hmmmm....the 704 looks nice and mean...... 8O Always fancied another tank destroyer. :P
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Raminator

Post by Raminator »

RobW wrote:Good news as the kits are available. Bad news in that his early sales may be low as many people bought from Herr Juckenburg as he retired.
Here I was congratulating myself on snagging an SU-152 before they were all gone for good! Great news though, his kits were (are!) top-notch and I'm glad they'll continue to be available.

I might have to do that IS-3 after all. :think:
RobW

Post by RobW »

Raminator wrote:
RobW wrote:Good news as the kits are available. Bad news in that his early sales may be low as many people bought from Herr Juckenburg as he retired.
Here I was congratulating myself on snagging an SU-152 before they were all gone for good! Great news though, his kits were (are!) top-notch and I'm glad they'll continue to be available.

I might have to do that IS-3 after all. :think:
Those are the two I grabbed... Found the IS 3 AA gun & turret ring on Shapeways too. :D
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Thanks for the update. I had my eyes on his jagdtiger with the Porsche suspension a really neat piece.
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “Hobby News”