HAYA

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
tankie57
Recruit

HAYA

Post by tankie57 »

Finally ordered my chally 2 today from andrew at HAYA.his attitude and passion for this hobby made me go to him and order.Time was never a problem for him and i found the whole process a pleasure.In contrast i have tried to have a conversation with somebody else that has an r/c business and twice now he put the phone down on me...so BOG THANKS Andrew. :D
tankie57
Recruit

Re: HAYA

Post by tankie57 »

sorry..BIG THANKS Andrew.
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Yes I totally agree

Andrew is spot on and a real pleasure to deal with ,,I have a pile of bit and two challys from him
And a leo2 ..persings ....his website is easy and simple to use and fully track able and he keeps you updated when he ships

My first choice for most tank related products now
Bogeyman
Corporal

Post by Bogeyman »

Yup, top seller, I have only purchased 2 items from Andrew, first one was a Leopard 2 A6 HL, there was one sprue missing from the accessories box, not Andrews fault I must add, but this was very swiftly sorted, the second purchase being the Chally2.

Highly recommended.

John
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

Just bought some stuff and was pleasantly surprised to be phoned back following a couple of emails as Andrew wasn't sure I'd ordered the right bits. We're still not sure (it'll be an experiment) but very happy to buy from someone who knows what he's selling.
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

Always looking for a reliable retailer but who is HAYA please?
Joe
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi Joe,
If you go here with the Knowledge that Andrew is a member of this Forum that might help.----
www.hayaltd.co.uk
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

jarndice wrote:Hi Joe,
If you go here with the Knowledge that Andrew is a member of this Forum that might help.----
http://www.hayaltd.co.uk
Shaun.
Thanks Shaun
Joe
Del
Corporal

Post by Del »

Another thumbs up for HAYA service from me.Ive bought my last few tanks from them and they have turned up next day no problem.
I think he has made the right choice of courier also,UK mails service is bang on.They have always turned up at the time stated on their tracking site without the crushed and bounced looking box I've had from others.
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi all,
Yep Andrew top guy you can trust HAYA 100%. I pre ordered my T90 from them also got my Chally2 there as well. So top marks to them :thumbup: . Brian...

Return to “Recommended Vendors”