Heike's Modellbaugasse

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Tankalot
Private

Heike's Modellbaugasse

Post by Tankalot »

Hi all

Has anyone used this shop before? He's got some great stuff, and figures, I ordered some rear storage boxes and bits and bobs for my Panther, he sent an invoice saying it's been shipped, but that was two weeks ago, and I've tried to contact him asking if there was a tracking number, or who he sent it with, but no answer, and I messaged him in English and German.

Just getting a bit worried, maybe he's on holiday???!

Thanks all

P.s got some photo etch from RCtank.de got here in 3 days, but Dominique is a star!
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Heike's Modellbaugasse

Post by maxmekker »

I think he , is a she ;)

I've written to 'them in English, no problem. She do some great Paint jobs on tanks, built by the husband as I understood it from the mails .

Shopped 2-3 times, used paypal, no problem, good stuff .
Drammen Rock City
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

If this is who I think it is I have bought from them in the past,
It is a Part time dealer who posts orders on Friday's and because they have a full time job there can be a fair old wait, but you will get your order.
As Paul say's an ability to speak German would be very handy with this dealer.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Tankalot
Private

Post by Tankalot »

Thanks fellas

He has some really nice stuff, so want to get a few more bits, just wanted a bit of reassurance :)
Just keep my fingers crossed that google translate wasn't wildly wrong!.

Thanks again :thumbup:
Tankalot
Private

Post by Tankalot »

Hi all

Turned up today, and it's all very good stuff, so I'm just about to buy some more!!

Thanks for the reassurance :thumbup:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Only came across this after placing an order. It is now two and a half weeks and I have heard absolutely nothing at all, not even an acknowledgement. In view of the comments here, I have held back in the hope it would arrive, but have now emailed. Don't speak German so also used Goggle translate, so it's in English and German. It's really disappointing - some nice stuff there that I have not seen elsewhere, but the customer service is really rubbish. No way to run a business.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

keep us posted
Drammen Rock City
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hi,
you place your order two and a half week ago, at 26 or 27 march - right?
This is the week before easter holiday.
Heike´s Modellbaugasse ship only on Monday and Friday, the earliest shipping date is therefore 06 April.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Order placed 23 March. I can accept a delayed despatch, but no acknowledgement at all I find unacceptable. Also I did not see any indication of the fact that they only ship Mondays and Fridays. If they put more information on their Web site perhaps people would be happier. From 2 other German suppliers I placed orders later and have already received my purchases. I still say it is bad customer service.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

silversurfer1947 wrote:Order placed 23 March. I can accept a delayed despatch, but no acknowledgement at all I find unacceptable. Also I did not see any indication of the fact that they only ship Mondays and Fridays. If they put more information on their Web site perhaps people would be happier. From 2 other German suppliers I placed orders later and have already received my purchases. I still say it is bad customer service.
Were the parts you ordered marked as in stock?
They run the business only incidentally, and they have a job and work at maintime.
They hobbyists who share their parts with other hobbyists.
I have ordered there several times and the delivery time is unfortunately up to two weeks.
But hey, it´s hobby!

Return to “Recommended Vendors”