Henntec

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Del
Corporal

Henntec

Post by Del »

A big shout must go out to Guido at Henntec.
I was looking for an idler adjuster for my t34 and although they don't list one anymore the wonderful Guido is making me one anyway.
Thanks and highly recommended
Guido Henn
Lance Corporal

Re: Henntec

Post by Guido Henn »

Hello Derek,

you are welcome everytime,and thanks for your feedback :thumbup:

regards Guido :wave:
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

I couldn't find a more updated post than 2016, so I'm adding to it for 2022. Most of you know that Guido had a flooding disaster that put HennTec out of business for the past year or so, and he is just now getting back up and running. I had been wanting a pair of King Tiger idler adjusters for the Tamiya kit, and everyone has been out of stock. He makes a set No. 017, which is a from-the-top adjustment, (meaning you have to remove the upper hull to get at it), and also make "scale" set No. 022 , which allows you to adjust the idlers from the outside rear of the tank, assuming you installed the removable access ports that Schumo (?) used to make.
Anyway, the main reason I'm writing this is to praise Guido's patience when dealing with someone who doesn't speak German. I tried to order from his website, and could not figure out how to use some kind of translate function to do it for me. He was kind enough to send an invoice, so as to idiot-proof the whole transaction. I have used his idler improvement on several tanks, and am very glad that he continues to be in this business. -Mike
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

He’s a good man. My Tiger 1 thanks him every time I drive it. Excellent engineering skills.
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Post by jhamm »

Hello,
follow this link to Guido´s website => customer service:
https://www.henntec.de/customer-service/

Foreign customers are welcome

1) Send e-mail to henntec@gmx.de with the following information:
- Product and quantity to buy
- Customer's name
- Shipping address

2) You will receive our quotation of product charge and delivery charge, and also instructions on how to pay using PayPal.

3) Goods will be delivered upon received of your payment. You will receive mail tracking information after delivery.

Delivery:
German Post as prority with tracking-id
We can also deliver by DHL, UPS or Fedex upon request.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question: henntec@gmx.de
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

I have bought well over a dozen idler adjustment sets from Guido. A great person to deal with and an excellent product provided.
I highly recommend these for any plastic hull upgrade.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”