Scouring the Web for a Mato 1/16 Sherman M4A1

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
Spartan01
Recruit

Scouring the Web for a Mato 1/16 Sherman M4A1

Post by Spartan01 »

Hello everyone,

Been searching for a while for the M4A1 mato sherman. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. No luck on ebay or storefronts...

Thx EJ
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Scouring the Web for a Mato 1/16 Sherman M4A1

Post by ALPHA »

gone Gone GONE....Sorry Spartan...if you are speaking of the plastic Mato with the cast hull...They are Impossible to find....I figure sales of those have been relegated to garage sales swap meets etc..............As Mato the company has gone full blown into the production of all metal tanks ALPHA

ps. Just found this on Google search...says they have four left...not sure how legit the company is...but you could try and contact them I guess
http://mato.en.alibaba.com/product/4974 ... ction.html
Sounds a little too good to be true...70 dollars is a little cheap ............even for that tank
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

I thought the ones on alibaba need a minimum order of 4?
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
blimp
Sergeant

Post by blimp »

Dave / Forgebear might be you best hope , check out the cetified dealers link at the top of the page - he has them in parts at least , top bloke to deal with ! :clap:
to the bouncy room ! Yay !
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Roboticus_Prime wrote:I thought the ones on alibaba need a minimum order of 4?
Wouldn't know...it's the first time I've ever heard of them...but at 70 dollars a piece...if they are legit...that's not a bad deal at all...those parts are pretty much getting scarce...especially focusing on the upper hull and turret ;) ....A wheeler dealer could turn a good profit from selling extras or just parting them out...but it's a venture too risky for me ;)

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

General Sir,
ALI BABA is a Chinese equivalent of E-BAY, it is a clearing house,
I have bought from them before without problems and they take "PAY-PAL" which gives me some reassurance and congratulations, well earned for the many helpful and entertaining contributions you continue to give us.
shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:General Sir,
ALI BABA is a Chinese equivalent of E-BAY, it is a clearing house,
I have bought from them before without problems and they take "PAY-PAL" which gives me some reassurance and congratulations, well earned for the many helpful and entertaining contributions you continue to give us.
shaun.
:think: Might have to snap some of those up :haha: :haha: :haha: ....so is it true you have to buy a minimum of 4 Wo1c? :eh: They only have four left :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

OOPS....Read that Ali baba page again....it's 72 dollars a unit for a 1000 tanks :haha: :haha: and there is no note on availability . :/ ..guess you have to sign up to find out :thumbdown:

Caviat Emptor Gents :wave:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan01
Recruit

Post by Spartan01 »

Hey thank you guys ! As I feared, will check the certified dealers link... I really like the M4A1 rounded lines on the hull... Haven't really seen any other releases of A1's from competitors..

EJ
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Spartan01 wrote:Hey thank you guys ! As I feared, will check the certified dealers link... I really like the M4A1 rounded lines on the hull... Haven't really seen any other releases of A1's from competitors..

EJ
I'd say...do what Blimp recommended ...you never know...Forgebear does still stock some of the parts...maybe you could piece one together ;)

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST :thumbup:

ALPHA

Return to “General Discussion”