TANKFEST NORTHWEST in Everett, WA USA

Any events that you have been to or want to tell about? If so post them here. Clubs and RC Organisations can advertise there upcoming events here.
KellyG3113
Recruit

TANKFEST NORTHWEST in Everett, WA USA

Post by KellyG3113 »

Come out to enjoy tanks, military vehicles and artillery weapons at this festive annual Flying Heritage Collection event, which includes driving and firing demonstrations and a Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collectors Club parade, and NORDPAC RC Tank Club will be conducting Scale RC Tank Battles. The 1-161 Combined Arms Battalion will join us with their M1A1 Abrams.

Free admission for veterans.

Tankfest will be held on 25 May 2015 at the Flying Heritage Collection at Paine Field, in Everett, WA.
Show Start: 10:00
Stand Down: 17:00

I hope to see you all there…. Don’t miss out.

Shoot Straight and Make Every Shot Count!

Kelly G.
NORDPAC CO
Attachments
FHC TANKFEST POSTER HEADER.jpg
FHC TANKFEST POSTER HEADER.jpg (63.84 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
NikiMcBee
Recruit

Re: TANKFEST NORTHWEST in Everett, WA USA

Post by NikiMcBee »

Bah, I wish I saw this earlier. When's the next event?
KellyG3113
Recruit

Post by KellyG3113 »

Our next event is at the Arlington Fly-In from 9 - 11 July 2015... Fun in the sun with plenty of tanks and other military vehicles. What else could any guy ask for?
It will be held in Arlington WA. at the Municipal Airport as a part of the "Camp Adams" military vehicles display with the Puget Sound Military Vehicles Collectors Club.
Not sure what all they will be bringing, but the Flying Heritage Collection will have some of their amazing examples of military hardware there also... They always bring one or more of their WWII tanks and one or more of the Flak 88's wit them.
If you are able to make it, come on out and have some fun with us!
NikiMcBee
Recruit

Post by NikiMcBee »

It was a great event! We saw the Hetzer at the museum, it's off-line atm.

Sherman:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=565A0E0A

Return to “Events / Days out”