IBU2 Truck

This board is for you people out their who would like to discuss RC cars and trucks
Tankbear
Lieutenant

IBU2 Truck

Post by Tankbear »

Short video showing some of the standard features of the IBU2 Truck.

Specification details

The IBU2 Truck is a Multi-Function Controller for Radio Controlled Trucks, featuring realistic sound(1) effects and lighting(2) all from a hobby grade 4 channel radio set (AM, FM, 2.4Ghz)

Sound effects are fully user definable via supplied microSD card, so any type of truck can be selected or something totally unique.

Fully synchronized sounds with truck actions, including engine startup and shutdown, rev up, brake, reverse beep, horn, indicators, change of speed, gear selection, air discharge, trailer hook up, and many more.

User settings changeable via the supplied microSD card, no special software required.

User can define top speed 0-100%

User can define restricted reverse speed for added realism. 0-100% based on set forward speed

Compactable with Tamiya lighting tractor unit and trailer units.

Lighting effects controlled via the remote using 4 channel radio set. Including hazards, head lights and tail lights, high beam, fog lights.

Automatic synchronized features like reverse beep and reverse light during reversing, brake sounds and brake light when braking, indicators during slow speed turns.

Cab vibration unit(3) control for realism. User changeable settings via supplied microSD card.

Modern ESC allowing ultra realistic speed control even at slow speeds. And higher efficiency allowing longer battery run time.

User changeable protection. IBU2 Truck protected by 2A fuse and 10A fuse for ESC. No more sending back to manufacturer for repair after accidental electrical short.

Built in battery monitoring to protect your batteries.

Supports 2S LiPo, Ni-Cd, Mi-MH batteries.

Optional audio upgrade unit, allowing twin speakers and twin volume control. 1 dedicated to engine, 1 dedicated to sound effects each rated at 6w.

Small dimensions at 103 x 65 x 25mm, leaving more space in cab for interior detail.

1 Supplied with 5w speaker
2 Lighting kit sold separately
3 Vibration unit sold separately
Last edited by Tankbear on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rctankelectronics.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: IBU2 Truck

Post by ALPHA »

Guess this is the quarterly Commercial break :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks Tankbear...nice truck ....wonder how that reverse beeper feature would work on a tank :haha:

ALPHA
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

ALPHA wrote:.wonder how that reverse beeper feature would work on a tank :haha:

ALPHA
Dude it's in the other related hobbies section :/ :eh:
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

Wow Ian love it! Put me down for one as beter than paying £400 for the Tamiya electronics!!!
I now ivano and you have both put a lot of time and effort into this board keep up the good work!
Its all good for the modeling hobby !!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Tankbear wrote:
ALPHA wrote:.wonder how that reverse beeper feature would work on a tank :haha:

ALPHA
Dude it's in the other related hobbies section :/ :eh:
My way of saying it's darn cool Tankbear ;) ....Still...might be fun...as well as an eye opener if a Tank started beeping in reverse :haha:

I love it ...makes me wish I had a semi :D

ALPHA
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

ALPHA wrote:
My way of saying it's darn cool Tankbear ;) ....Still...might be fun...as well as an eye opener if a Tank started beeping in reverse :haha:

ALPHA
:haha: I took it wrong way, all cool now. Yeah reverse beeping or “Caution Vehicle Reversing, so get the f### out the way”

For the semi trailer, their massive (over 1m long) so need lots of space!
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
Tankbear
Lieutenant

Post by Tankbear »

I plan to do more videos showing other features in the coming weeks.

Truck sounds the Tamiya you’ve a choice of American truck (MFC01) or Euro Truck (MFC03). The IBU2 Truck has the following sounds at the moment with more coming.

• Volvo FH16
• Mack
• MAN
• Mercedes
• Scania V8
• Military Diesel Truck
• Farm Tractor
www.mad-tanks.weebly.com
www.rc-truck.weebly.com
www.rc-boat.weebly.com
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Tankbear wrote:
ALPHA wrote:

ALPHA
:haha: I took it wrong way, all cool now. Yeah reverse beeping or “Caution Vehicle Reversing, so get the f### out the way”

For the semi trailer, their massive (over 1m long) so need lots of space!
I can see why Horses likes his semis ....but yeah ...at that length one or two of those would really compete with some of my other toys....like my replica M60 and M249...not to mention my collection of Katanas :haha: :haha:

Looking forward to being tempted by more of your videos :D

ALPHA

Return to “RC Cars and Trucks”