my newly acquired Bismarck

If you have any non-RC warships that you would like to show, post them here!
Earwig
Lance Corporal

my newly acquired Bismarck

Post by Earwig »

Hi guys,i.ve been more into big warships than tanks,..and had until last week a 77in Bismarck..it was a nice enough model,but it had some scale issues..so i sold it in order to raise the money..for a partially completed one, of superior quality,...hopefully if i,ve understood what i,ve been told i,ll be able to upload the pics....here goes..it appears that my file is too big....how do i go about making it smaller
"Come"...and i will show you...where the Iron Crosses Grow!!
TKcommander
Corporal

Re: my newly acquired Bismarck

Post by TKcommander »

Options,

Either resize on your PC/Mac with a picture manager.

Use a host like photobucket, upload to there, resize and link as an Img.
TKcommander ~ Andy
"I'm a BAD LAD!"
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

pics....fungers crossed...nope never worked....and i don,t know my way around a pc to make it work....so it looks like i won,t be posting pics on here...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

We need to see those pictures lol.... definitely try Photobucket... just sign up for the free account.... It allows you 2.4 gigs of photos... if your photo file is already in your pictures on your computer... all you do is upload it to Photobucket.. they have editing controls to resize the image... you save it there... in your library...
Once saved there... you copy the image information ...using your right clicker on your mouse ... to paste it here ...you click on the IMG icon on the toolbar of the reply screen.. you can then check if it came out by clicking on the preview ...if good.. submit

Try Try again...it's all part of the adventure :thumbup:

ALPHA
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

An adventure....is that what its called.....i,d prefer to call it a pain in the a**e.....i lay the blame firmly on the new camera that i,ve got...my old 2m pixel camera had a function whereby i could set my pics for website requirements..but this one..does,nt have that function....and its got 16m pixels....i,ll give that bucket place a try...as i,ve got loads of pics of my Bismarck and other boats and then there,s the pics from the Bovington tankfest...
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

try again....whoopee...success...and i did,nt use photobucket,..i don,t know what i did...but whatever i did it worked..i footered about with my camera ..and..now i won,t touch the controls again..this model is 77in long,..full rc, it has 3 x motors, + motorised main gun turrets,..a sound system,...and has a presence on the water,
Attachments
bismarck2 002.JPG
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Hi Glad to see you have manage to sort out the photos ,Looks Nice ,just how big is it looks to be about 6ft long which is very big in my book need a big boot on the car to get that in.
I only have one boat its an LCM which can take 2 Shermans I thought that was big LOL

regards pete
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HAYYY..ALRIGHT!....Nice job on getting the photo's here...nice job on the Bismark too... got any close ups ? :D

ALPHA
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

She,s 6ft 5in long by 11in wide, and her displacement is around 18kg..she sails at scale speed, the props are 43mm cast bronze..the hull is fibreglass,...everything above the deck is scratch built from plans....its not all my work, i got her from a deceased,s estate,.....and feel priviliged in having her,..and hope that i can do the original builder justice.in completing her,
Attachments
closeup 001.JPG
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Post by Earwig »

more
Attachments
closeup 002.JPG

Return to “Warships”