List of 1/6th scale tanks makers

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Military Vehicles, build threads here. From 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! Your Larger Scale figures are also welcome here.
Peiper
Recruit

List of 1/6th scale tanks makers

Post by Peiper »

Please does anyone have a article that compares all the larger 1/6th scale kits ?
I know that Armourtec are the best but the prices are steep :crazy: so how about Mark One tanks and the Field of Armour? also are there any other makers that people have bought.
I asked Lioc of Field of Armour some questions but it took nearly a month to get a reply so I am a bit worried that it might be a chinese company with a US address,also youtube has loads of videos of Armourtec and Mark One but I only found 2 of Field of Armour and it looked like a racing GoKart rather than a tank
' A proud and heroic time !..Where we were standing was Germany and as far as my tank gun reached was my kingdom ! ...Our vision always has been the 'Dream of Reich ! '
JP 233
Private

Re: List of 1/6th scale tanks makers

Post by JP 233 »

Not sure where you are in the world. But if you're in the uk and especially if you're in the south then have a chat and/or visit with Mark at Mark 1 Tanks. Very helpful and you wont have to wait a month for a response. If you're outside the uk then check out one of the forums which are more 1/6th. UK Tank Talk forum might be useful, heres a link for you. http://www.uktank.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5581

Return to “Larger Scale Military”