company of heroes

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
bankladtim
Recruit

company of heroes

Post by bankladtim »

only game i play now its on pc and cheap bout tenner with all extensions mega tanks on it esp king tiger
tanktop
Private

Re: company of heroes

Post by tanktop »

great game i have spent many hours with this game hours of fun , my fav ww2 game :thumbup:
chris
daredemontriple6
Recruit

company of heroes

Post by daredemontriple6 »

C.O.H. (company of heroes) isn't a completely tank based game but it is very good in that area!

The game (especially with the blitzkrieg mod) is very good if you want camo patterns, the look of the tanks or even dead tanks! the game is not like others that would only have say a panzer 4 it divides again so you have panzer 4 ausf f,g and j you can get stug's early and late and it can give you a very good feel of the tank. with the blitzkrieg mod it is even better for tanks and makes Armour penetration more accurate to real life, it makes speed, maneuverability and even turret rotation speed accurate to the time. the game isn't centered around the German army though and american and British armies can also be played along with a variation of tanks too! if you want to make a diorama i suggest you look up some pics of the particular vehicle/gun/tank/infantry in your diorama to inspire you!
also the blitzkrieg mod means that when you mouse over the recruitment icon for a particular unit it gives you stats and a brief (very) description! the tanks even come with abilities like 'tank shock' the specific tank charges towards a selected infantry group, suppressing them by doing so!

all in all this game is a fantastic ww2 real time strategy!
MarkofZollo
Corporal

Post by MarkofZollo »

If you like this game check out Men of War: Assault Squad, you have direct control over any unit and the ballistics and penetration system is second to reality only! No health bars for tanks just penetrate or not, deflect, damage or destroy but far more dynamic than that and very accurate.
Cheers
There is always a fifth Sherman
bankladtim
Recruit

Post by bankladtim »

ye that blitzkrieg mod is awesome thats all i play now,going get that men of war looks good.

cheers tim
mickthepieman
Recruit

Post by mickthepieman »

great game i play it all the time where did you get the blitzkrieg mod from ? :O
Taigen Hand Painted RC Tank - Tiger Camo - Full Metal Upgrade
bankladtim
Recruit

Post by bankladtim »

I just googled it and its a free download if U get it look out 4 me on there my names banklad
mickthepieman
Recruit

Post by mickthepieman »

ok will :)
Taigen Hand Painted RC Tank - Tiger Camo - Full Metal Upgrade
Gunshy
Lance Corporal

Post by Gunshy »

The Blitzkrieg mod is good, crashes a bit though.

Return to “Games”