Tank Mechanic Simulator

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
Electricdemon66
Recruit

Tank Mechanic Simulator

Post by Electricdemon66 »

Saw a video of 'The Mighty Jingles' having a play on this and at first thought it looked kinda boring but then it raised my interest a bit more until i thought to myself "Yep I'm convinced enough to buy this", then realised its still in Early Access with no set release date yet, apparently it's been in development for ages so I'm hoping it gets released soon.
Anyone else managed to have a tinker with it yet ?
Jarlath
Corporal

Re: Tank Mechanic Simulator

Post by Jarlath »

Looks interesting, but dunno if I want to play it vs. just tooling around inside and out of the tanks... Not a great level of realism (Watched a video that had 1/6th of the right side tracks of a Tiger 1 suspended in mid-air on idler/road wheels.

But since it is supposedly on Steam... I may look at it...
Electricdemon66
Recruit

Post by Electricdemon66 »

Just thought it might be abit more relaxing and less frustrating than WT and WOT, if it's cheap enough might be worth a look if they ever make it a finished product.
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

That is the rub...
I play WoT, my son plays WT & WoT, Why? Free.
I also do not know if I could devote a full hour or 2 to playing that game. I'd want to know about progress saving, etc...

Return to “Games”