PC-Game "IL 2 - Sturmovik - tank crew"

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: PC-Game "IL 2 - Sturmovik - tank crew"

Post by Estnische »

The game was officially launched yesterday.

phpBB [video]

In IL2-speak this means pre-launch discounts have ceased and there is enough content to launch. It is by no means bug-free, but if the response is sufficient, either the game developers or fan groups will keep improving it long into the future. Cliffs of Dover is a good example where a fan group have worked with 1C and carried on development of a buggy game and produced new aircraft and a completely new North African map. I expect the same will happen with Tank Crew.

phpBB [video]

Having said that, I haven't purchased it - I barely have time for RC tanks!
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: PC-Game "IL 2 - Sturmovik - tank crew"

Post by EAO »

Those are some very amazing graphics! So much has changed since my days playing on a Sega Genesis back in the early 1990's. I became rather addicted to it and got next to nothing done! I won't even get close to video games now a days as I have next to no free time as it is. Like Estnische has said " I barely have time for RC tanks"! Painfully all too true.

But it sure looks fun! :D

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Games”