Fun IPhone Tank Game

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Fun IPhone Tank Game

Post by Jimster »

There is a very fun tank simulator app for iPhone called Battle Supremacy (released in 2013). I pretty much play it at least once a day. Huge variety of WW2 tanks and a variety of theaters of war: Pacific Island, France, Russia and Africa. There’s urban/city areas and countryside areas. You can also free roam and blast stuff to pieces with great explosion graphics. Many variations, game options and upgrades. I find the graphics to be super realistic for a phone game and with headphones the sound is fantastic. Honesty, this iPhone game led me to investigate the RC tank hobby. I would like to hear how others like it if they’ve played before.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Fun IPhone Tank Game

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Jimster wrote:There is a very fun tank simulator app for iPhone called Battle Supremacy (released in 2013). I pretty much play it at least once a day. Huge variety of WW2 tanks and a variety of theaters of war: Pacific Island, France, Russia and Africa. There’s urban/city areas and countryside areas. You can also free roam and blast stuff to pieces with great explosion graphics. Many variations, game options and upgrades. I find the graphics to be super realistic for a phone game and with headphones the sound is fantastic. Honesty, this iPhone game led me to investigate the RC tank hobby. I would like to hear how others like it if they’ve played before.
There’s world of tanks blitz and quite a few similar to it

There’s also a few strategy games call of generals and another multiplayer game similar to
It’s your tank it’s what you make it

Return to “Games”