Post Scriptum

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
602EAF_Puff
Recruit

Post Scriptum

Post by 602EAF_Puff »

This is a first person shooter based on the 'squad' game engine....very tactical and also very difficult. Time frame is Operation Marketgarden and there are a number of tanks already in game, below shows game play with the Firefly, Panzer IV and also the Panther { yep Tiger is in there too lol }..you can check out other videos of tanking on youtube. Gameplay is such that standing in front of these tanks as they fire can cause injury or even death by the concussion effect. The hit models are continually being worked on and tank warefare { in fact } the whole game relies on teamwork, no lone wolves

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

The game is available on steam
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Post Scriptum

Post by Kaczor »

Looks awesome, unfortunately you have to had NASA supercomputer to run it smoothly. I hope they fix optimalisation.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Looks nice, on the German tanks can you set the range with the aiming reticle? He didnt in the video
602EAF_Puff
Recruit

Post by 602EAF_Puff »

tomhugill wrote:Looks nice, on the German tanks can you set the range with the aiming reticle? He didnt in the video
just tested, couldn't find a key combination for it..hope they bring that into the game. I'll try and find out
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Cheers! Big immersion killer for me without it. Love the look of the game however

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Games”