World of tanks

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
JamesRobertson
Recruit

World of tanks

Post by JamesRobertson »

Hi tankers,

I don't see any recent posts in this forum section. I occasionally play World Of Tanks on the North America server with my buddies, anyone here is welcome to join. We typically play Sunday Night!
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Re: World of tanks

Post by Vanguard »

Which platform I'm on xbox :)
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Hmmmm.... We had a thread about W.O.T.'s, not sure where it went.

I used to play all the time! Got bored with it and haven't bothered with it for probably 2 years. I own a HUGE garage of tanks! Damn near every German tank, most American and Russian tanks too. A few British and others.
Greywoolfe64
Recruit

Post by Greywoolfe64 »

I'm an avid player, on PS4- my gamertag is the same as my username here.
"You didn't say nothin' about locking horns with no Tigers, baby!"- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.
My garage: HL Tiger 1, T34/85, King Tiger (Henschel turret) and Gaz 66 'Shishiga'.
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

I've started playing WOT on the PS4 in Europe. I'm loving it, not much good but who cares. Can't get used to the KV2. WorksS25 is my tag
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
Smaily
Private

Post by Smaily »

I played a bit WoT on PC, then started on PS4 eve less. War Thunder was more of a simulation, as WoT is pure action based game. But as I got PS4, stopped playing on PC at all and thus stopped War Thunder as it is not possible to move my existing account to PS4 (I am not starting over again and also leaving all premiums that I have just because I moved to other platform). With WoT it is fine, as it is entirely different game than on PC, but WT You play with PC, so WT should push more.
STEWART763
Private

Post by STEWART763 »

Hello I'm playing World Of Tanks most day's

I'm Stew49 on the 2 EU servers I belong to the Dinngers Clan there a good bunch of chaps
I'm not very good but I do bash on and try my best not to Die
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

I play for a bit on EU PC then get sick of the complaining when it all goes horribly wrong..... Mostly T3-5 and saving/waiting for T6 when there's a sale on.

Do crew skills really make much difference? Just wondering if I gain much by spending gold when getting a new tank.
STEWART763
Private

Post by STEWART763 »

Hello RobW
you can spend some real cash on this game as for crew skills all the best players have them up to 5 skills and even give the crews food Tea and cakes for us Britt's are you in a Clan or just free stile?
by the way my son and very best Friend from my Army days 29 Dec 1968 live in Sheffield
out of all my Tanks I have the Churchill 111 and TIGER 131
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

I just log in & play when I feel like it; never seen any clan/guild recruiting so not looked for it. Can't even remember by UserID!
Not played enough to get many crew skills, I'd been getting the "gold" version when I move up a tier and want the tank, but most crew are still working on the first skill(s). Given the silver/xp costs I suspect I'll be stopping at about T6 as it's getting silly money to upgrade. I got lucky and they gave me about 3M silver for being a long term player.....

Return to “Games”