World Of Tanks cry babys??!!!

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

World Of Tanks cry babys??!!!

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Am I the only one who gets any Instant messages from Xbox players complaining? If I have a good game with lots of kills they send me message complaining that I stole their kills, and if I have a bad game they send me messages telling me all kinds of colorful names and insults and how horrible and stupid a person I am. Ive been playing video games for a long time and have been since the whole "online" gaming trend started. I don't recall ever having so many people complain and cry acting like children over a video game (from what I can tell these messages are being sent by adults or at the very least older teens because these messages tend to be very well written and detailed), I mean to go out of your way to send someone a message to bitch and moan?? it just doesn't compute with me. In fact I can only remember only one player ever sending me a message prior to playing world of tanks and that was way back when battlefield 3 came out, I believe I was sniping from a good location and it pissed someone off. I mean its a game people. It got so bad that today I had to mute all communications. Meaning I cant hear players chat while playing and they cant send me any private messages. Its just sad and annoying, these people are ruining the game. Whatever happen to picking up the controller and having fun? :wtf:
Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.
tomhugill
Captain

Re: World Of Tanks cry babys??!!!

Post by tomhugill »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:No DD, you're not the only one, I've witnessed similar when I used to play Navy Field, I used to love that game, just got bored of the A hole element, sadly, life's full of them who get fun out of spoiling others, it's a bit like Trolls.

Mick.
Wow a fellow navyfielder! I shudder to think how many hours I put into that game, never managed to reach lvl120 :(
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Yeah I think your right, I notice when I checked those profiles they usually have a very low gamer score and they only have 1 or 2 friends, Ive heard of people on social media like facebook and instagram where they make seperate fake accounts just to do exatly that and troll around and start arguments and dispense insults. I knew it was happening with FB and IG websites, but I didnt know it was happening in Xbox Live :eh:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Happens all the damn time! I've gone head to head with a Churchill in my T-150 and pounded him into the dust, his response was to notify Xbox I cheated! They "investigated" and found I did nothing wrong but still WTF?

The best I ever did was in "Boilermaker", took out 12 of the enemy tanks, won the match, last man standing! Instantly had my in box EXPLODE!

I turned off the messaging system, got tired of the little bitches.
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

jackalope wrote:Happens all the damn time! I've gone head to head with a Churchill in my T-150 and pounded him into the dust, his response was to notify Xbox I cheated! They "investigated" and found I did nothing wrong but still WTF?

The best I ever did was in "Boilermaker", took out 12 of the enemy tanks, won the match, last man standing! Instantly had my in box EXPLODE!

I turned off the messaging system, got tired of the little bitches.
LOL wow that is a nice kill streak. Yeah I had to do the same thing I didnt want to, but I rather do that then be aggrivated. Games are suppose to be fun last time I checked.
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

It's keyboard warrior syndrome.
They are not so brave when you meet them face to face.

Best to ignore them.
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen
Vanguard
Lance Corporal

Post by Vanguard »

Yes I get it all the time on WOT Friday evening I took out three HO Exps with my Fury Sherman easy eight, I instantly got a party invite from one of them. I thought he's probably going to congratulate my on my game play, then I thought nah I won't except that invite lol. One evening I was in my Jagdpanther got myself a nice spot camouflaged up, got three kills, then got a nice message saying how I was a camping coward of dubious parentage. I just report them now, every now and then I get a thank you from xbox live saying they have delt with them, and how it's all making gaming better by reporting the little *#*@#* I mean little darlings lol :)
"A sherman can give you a very nice ...edge"

Return to “Games”