Battlefield 1.

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
Aussie
Corporal

Battlefield 1.

Post by Aussie »

The new BF1 game has some great WW1 tank battles where you are a gunner on a big old pommy tank.
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
Tread Flintstone
Private

Re: Battlefield 1.

Post by Tread Flintstone »

I love BF1! The tanks are awesome...Almost up to level 70 online.

My favorite is the 4 gun assault tank with forward facing 57mm cannon that alternates with the flak gun for fragging infantry.

It's so cool to sit inside a tank! I haven't warmed up to World of Tanks ...graphics aren't as amazing as in BF1
Evlwevl
Recruit

Post by Evlwevl »

I’ve just started playing BF1 on my Xbox. I really enjoyed it he tank battle portion of game although I cannot play FPS games so when my character has to leave the tank and go out on foot, I get motion sickness. Because of that, I can only usually handle about 5 minutes of any first person shooter games before I have to turn it off.
Taigen metal edition M4 Sherman
Taigen metal edition Tiger I (Mid Prod.)
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Evlwevl wrote:I’ve just started playing BF1 on my Xbox. I really enjoyed it he tank battle portion of game although I cannot play FPS games so when my character has to leave the tank and go out on foot, I get motion sickness. Because of that, I can only usually handle about 5 minutes of any first person shooter games before I have to turn it off.
I started getting that a few years ago, and it used to make me feel feint, almost passed out a couple of times. I stopped wearing the reading glasses I had, I used to leave them on the end of my nose and peer over them, somehow it caused the problem. Never had it since I threw that pair in the bin, and now my eyes have changed and I don't need them for close up anymore, so weird.

@Aussie, I'm a gunner with a big ol pommy belly ;)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Aussie
Corporal

Post by Aussie »

Have a look at the new battlefield 5 game.
Huge mission commanding a Tiger 1 in the final days in Berlin , looks brilliant.
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
Evlwevl
Recruit

Post by Evlwevl »

I may have to buy it for my son so I’ll have a reason to try it
Taigen metal edition M4 Sherman
Taigen metal edition Tiger I (Mid Prod.)

Return to “Games”