What's better?

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
51st highland
Recruit

What's better?

Post by 51st highland »

what's better war thunder or world of tanks or armoured warfare

let me know!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by 51st highland on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: What's better?

Post by Ad Lav »

Armoured warfare :D
Scrub Tanker
Recruit

Post by Scrub Tanker »

Armoured warfare too, caning that at the moment. But wot for arcade warthunder if you are going to go all out sim mode
Real men dont use heat
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

war thunder

tried all three !
1. wot : models are tiny. loads of tanks but proper battle experience don't feel right
2 armoured warfare : great looking game for modern tanks.is a bit clunky but graphically as i said, lovely.also a strategic aspect as well.
3.wt: models are huge and accurate.in game battle experience excellent (i play tanks in sim/realistic mode,you gotta recognise the tank ,no tag above your enemy) aircraft spoil it in tank matches.

4. if you want to play a tame with a high experience tank game play arma 3. you can manually drive the tank yourself but it's better to have 2 more people in the tank with you to co-ordinate your actions. you have a commander, a driver and a gunner.you have quite a few apv's and mbt's to play with. my best time was calling in an air strike by a-10s on a squad of shilkas and t72's ! wiped them out. great fun with 3 of you in the abrams against the bloc tanks.

when in doubt WAR THUNDER for tanks and planes. (ps I'm level 98 !)
216.127.64.92:18149
btw i have my own ts server playing a few games. i've played wt with tom hugill in planes so feel free to come in all

216.127.64.92:18149
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Warthunder all the way, I've heard that armoured warfare uses a hit points system, which rules it out for me. I got into playing sim on tanks, great fun. Planes RB was where it was at, bought a full hotas setup with rudder pedals for sim but didn't get on with the spot the dot.
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Couldn't get on with war thunder.

Stuck to world of tanks until armoured warfare came out.

Return to “Games”