Steel Armor: Blaze of War - On Sale

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
B_Man
Corporal

Steel Armor: Blaze of War - On Sale

Post by B_Man »

Fans of PC tank sims will know they are pretty thin on the ground these days so I thought I would give you all a heads up on one I stumbled across recently. Steel Armor: Blaze of War comes from the Ukrainian development team behind the excellent Steel Fury and a few other WW2 strategy titles. It covers some obscure conflicts like Angola, the Iran Iraq war and the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. There are currently two playable tanks (T-62 and M-60A1) with more planned for future release. The game has had a chequered history with the devs losing the rights in a deal with a publisher that didn't seem interested in expanding the game but they have recently secured the rights again and have been back into development improving things and building DLC.

It is a solid sim with a steep learning curve but it's very rewarding once you get your head around it and outside of the outrageously priced Steel Beasts it is arguably the best tank sim available. It's on sale over at Steam at the moment and it would be great to see the devs get some support and continue to work on the game.

Return to “Games”