World of tanks

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: World of tanks

Post by Woz »

I played way too much (almost 40k games). Gave up at early this year so I can get my life back and get more modelling done.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

10 perks per crew, I currently have 8 tanks who's crews are maxed out. About 20 more are at 4 perks.
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by billpe »

jackalope wrote:10 perks per crew, I currently have 8 tanks who's crews are maxed out. About 20 more are at 4 perks.
They tweaked crew XP gain on the console version then. 10 perks on the PC one is nearly impossible, in fact I don't think anyone has got that many as it would be ultra life wasting bragging rights.
Blitzmgg
Private

Post by Blitzmgg »

Kaiser I'll have to hook up with you on wot what's your win %
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Mines 51%. But to be honest there's only so much I can do by myself which sometimes it seems I'm the only one on my team trying to win.

Sorry if you didn't have fun playing tanks with an old guy like me the other day.
Blitzmgg
Private

Post by Blitzmgg »

51% sounds good I m 49%, it does seem that tankers in clans working as a team fair better. It's a good game though.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

You have a win percent of 81? BS! You'd be like the #1 WOT player in the world! No way!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

What? I've got plenty "big boy" tanks but I still get blown up. Are you some how paying tier 5 and lower with your Lowe? I've been playing since it came out on Xbox and I've never seen anyone with those kinda of win numbers. I mean good for you but I'm confused as to how you did it. :wtf:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Asia server? I've never seen the option to go on the Asia server. NA east coast, NA west coast, Europe but never seen Asia. Are you on Xbox or a computer? I've also never seen a Lowe fighting tier 5 and lower tanks cause it would be like a turkey shoot! An 88 up against little M4's? It'd be no contest!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Ipad? Little different I'm thinking then Xbox. That may be why things seem so odd to me.

Return to “Games”