Panzer Front PS1

Any tank related games you want to share with us? Maybe if you can play it online, you could organise an online battle!
strontydog75
Recruit

Panzer Front PS1

Post by strontydog75 »

Hi all !! dont know if anyone remembers this but Panzer Front was a PS1 game released thirteen years ago and it was awesome, still used to play it on my PS2.
a very rare game but worth finding if you fancy a challenge.

It featured over forty tanks from the United States, Britain, the Soviet Union, and Germany.
and featured 25 missions based on real events such as the destruction of a British armored column in the Battle of Villers-Bocage, the US Army's defense against a ferocious German counterattack in Le Dezert, the defense of the Reichstag during the Battle of Berlin, and several based on the Battle of Kursk.

Panzer Front Ausf B was later released on the PS2 this game centered on the early part of the war from 1940 '41 mainly in libya and also featured many real time events such as the Italian Tenth Army's attempted breakout at Beda Fomm and the assault at Fort Capuzzo.
although the graphics are not the best the gameplay is far better than many modern games i have come across lately.

in this game you get to play one of the combatant sides, such as the Afrika Korps, Italian Tenth Army, Britain's Eighth Army, and the Australian 6th Division.

Both of these are truly awesome games that i would massively recommend if you can find them.

hope this is useful info to someone lol :)
hmmm tanks......

Return to “Games”