Panzer 88?

Do you know of any good tank related movies or simple decent war movies? Post them here for all of us to enjoy!
Nic.H
Corporal

Panzer 88?

Post by Nic.H »

Has any one heard any more about this film?....will it still be made??

Nic
tanks_for_the_memory
Sergeant

Re: Panzer 88?

Post by tanks_for_the_memory »

I last read something about it on the web at least 3 months go. It all seemed positive - but then films can be talked to the skies without being made. Sounded interesting: German panzer crew fighting it out with a monster in the Russian winter. Weta workshops are said to be involved - that's Peter Jackson's special effects people. There's even some footage of a newly-built Panzer IV on line, which was said to have been made for the film. As for the Tiger II as yet there's no sign. The drawings show a King Tiger with spaced turret armour like a Panzer IV which is confusing! But I'd like to know more as well. Meanwhile Jackson's Dambuster remake is certainly underway - with Weta Lancasters (albeit non-flying) - so who knows?
My Mid-Production Normandy Tiger 1 build thread: http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... =22&t=8350
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

HI THERE

T-F-T-M

do you have a link to the films website .. would like to try to get a look at the tiger 11

iain
tanks_for_the_memory
Sergeant

Post by tanks_for_the_memory »

Here are some images from google...
Panzer 88 1.jpg
Panzer 88 1.jpg (5.66 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
Panzer 88 3.jpg
Panzer 88 3.jpg (9.8 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
My Mid-Production Normandy Tiger 1 build thread: http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... =22&t=8350

Return to “Movies”