New Russian tank movie (Fury rival?)

Do you know of any good tank related movies or simple decent war movies? Post them here for all of us to enjoy!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: New Russian tank movie (Fury rival?)

Post by jackalope »

I never knew the Russian Army had Asian tank crews! Learn something new evvvvvvvery day. :haha: LMAO!

Kirk, it's a shame ALPHA isn't here to enjoy that clip. All it needs is some school girls in short skirts with huge eyes to be driving that tank.
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

I think it is supposed to be Korean war... It certainly is comedy especially the part swinging the turret around to knock the tail off the P-51.
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jackalope wrote:I never knew the Russian Army had Asian tank crews! Learn something new evvvvvvvery day. :haha: LMAO!

Kirk, it's a shame ALPHA isn't here to enjoy that clip. All it needs is some school girls in short skirts with huge eyes to be driving that tank.
Are you kidding me <, he probably directed it :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Tiggr wrote:Unusual uniforms ?
Guessing a unit made up of Soviet military penal convicts given the 'fight or die' option.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

I guess 40,000 T34 s would take a lot of filling with crews and by all accounts the Russian battle philosophy was quantity over quality, overwhelming numbers had to eventually win out.

So convict suicide squads may well have figured.

Stalin put millions of his own people and other ethnic minorities to death - my German grandfather that had settled in the German Mennonite community in Gnadenheim, Ukraine being one of them.
My mother became a refugee transported by the retreating Germans at the end of 1943 back to Austria.
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen

Return to “Movies”