Panzer 88 movie

Do you know of any good tank related movies or simple decent war movies? Post them here for all of us to enjoy!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Panzer 88 movie

Post by jackalope »

Has any one heard of this? I just found previews of it, I've read it was released in 2013 but I can't seem to find the movie any where? :wtf:

The story is about a 5 man German King Tiger crew who gets lost in Russia and cut off from the unit, they roll through a town that had been exterminated by the SS and find this HUGE supernatural beast that it hell bent on killing everything it comes in contact with and goes after them. This is about all I can find out about it, does anyone know if it was ever finished? Or even started for that matter? It looked bad ass, not sure about a monster chasing them across Russia but hey it can't be worse then FURY was! ;) :haha:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pan ... 55881E45D0
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Panzer 88 movie

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
I hope this is real but seeing how shots from other existing movies ( White Tiger and Battle of the Bulge ) were used to make the trailer, I just don't know. Thanks for bringing it up on the radar, Jack. I'll keep an eye open for something.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Fury sucked :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: five thumbs down :haha:
All productions after 1975 were terrible IMO...you want to watch movies with tanks...watch the old ones

like this lol...little corny...filled with propaganda ...but hey...they had the tanks :haha: :haha:
ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

What's up with your link Jack? :|

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I don't know, you tell me. It works fine on my end.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Nothing but black screen...Maybe Painless messed it up :haha: :haha: :haha: ...tried to look for it on Youtube...you should see the rubbish with that title :crazy:

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

So you not buying the whole giant monster thing? ;) I know it's not anime but I thought it'd be right up your alley.
Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Jake79 »

Couldn't find much on this, sounds like there having difficulties finding funds for the film..

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV2F ... x3iuiwJ6w-

Jake
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:So you not buying the whole giant monster thing? ;) I know it's not anime but I thought it'd be right up your alley.
8O Giant monster???????????? there was nothing there no trailer no nothing...screen was all black...Youtube had a bunch of Vids with that title...One was kind of cool...but it was 3D CG.. a prolog to an online game...The rest were guys just messing around...nothing that looked like a professional production
This clip actually has Panzer88 as a title...nothing but still pictures and music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzDsp1bsKro
This one pops up under the heading...actually called Panzer General...this is the 3D CG game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_DHYf5nXs

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Link still works for me, still works on the other site I posted this also. At work when I clicked it it pops up a you tube page, it's the very first video then. Not sure why you're not seeing it?

Return to “Movies”