Kelly's Heroes

Do you know of any good tank related movies or simple decent war movies? Post them here for all of us to enjoy!
jackalope
Lieutenant

Kelly's Heroes

Post by jackalope »

You're kidding me that no one has mentioned Kelly's Heros? Made in 1970 with a long list of great actors and Sherman tanks all over and some fake Tigers as well and Sherman on fake Tiger combat.

Really? No one? Geeeeezzzz.

phpBB [video]
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Kelly's Heros

Post by ALPHA »

Still one of my favorite movies Jack :D ...the show has had mention... but mostly in old posts ;)

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

ALPHA wrote:Still one of my favorite movies Jack :D ...the show has had mention... but mostly in old posts ;)

ALPHA

Oh ok I must not have searched back far enough. Sorry all. :{
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:
ALPHA wrote:Still one of my favorite movies Jack :D ...the show has had mention... but mostly in old posts ;)

ALPHA

Oh ok I must not have searched back far enough. Sorry all. :{
I think I mentioned Kelly's Heros at least five or so times.... after all there is an episode in GIRLS UND PANZER that features it :D

:haha:
ALPHA
Bluelion
Private

Post by Bluelion »

Kelly's heroes gets my vote
robhayhurst
Recruit

Kellys heroes

Post by robhayhurst »

Im.near 60 now and the tank movies that were my favorite were kellys heroes and battle of the bulge w fonda. I know the germN tanks weren't authentic but the chaffe vs tiger battle I looked forward to every year Along with the tiger vs paint round. Telly savalas driving around in a turretless chaffee is what made the tiger a icon for.me. it was until.much later I learned it's weaknesses
robhayhurst
Recruit

Post by robhayhurst »

One of.my faves, I still watch the burning bridges video on YouTube and my wot handle is oddball
airmancurran1
Lance Corporal

Re: Kelly's Heroes

Post by airmancurran1 »

jackalope wrote: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:09 am You're kidding me that no one has mentioned Kelly's Heros? Made in 1970 with a long list of great actors and Sherman tanks all over and some fake Tigers as well and Sherman on fake Tiger combat.

Really? No one? Geeeeezzzz.

phpBB [video]
Love this movie so much, I'm making an Oddball sherman tank.

Return to “Movies”