Pak 40

Any other static RC models that don't fit into the above category go here!
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Pak 40

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
Galiot, that is a very, very nice Column there. Beautiful paint job on the damsel also.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
You've got me there. I don't have a lot of 1/48 scale stuff. Just a couple of tanks. ;o) I do have a dozen pieces or so of 1/72 armor and vehicles. A whole cabinet full of 1/32 scale but that would require learning a completely new hobby to freight around on flatcars.
regards,
Painless
32nd...little big for trains...but you could always start collecting 48 :haha: :haha: ...it's very close to Standard gauge or Lionel scale...MTH..has a complete set of Shermans on flatcars :D

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

The latest crewman for the Flak 36 came in last weekend. I saved some money on his purchase since his card was damaged. Not being that type of collector, Herr Erdst was soon unpacked and assigned his equipment and sent to station. ;o) Pics:
Attachments
Besides finding a Gunner figure, I am almost done crewing the Flak.
Besides finding a Gunner figure, I am almost done crewing the Flak.
Fits right in...
Fits right in...
I opted for the kneeling stance and the use of the rangefinder since that was why he was requisitioned.
I opted for the kneeling stance and the use of the rangefinder since that was why he was requisitioned.
This fellow came with a nice set of optional kneeling legs and a spare hand holding a Luger.
This fellow came with a nice set of optional kneeling legs and a spare hand holding a Luger.
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Hey Painless my 251's tracks arrived today and oddly enough there were 3 in the package along with enough rubber pads for them. They're also too long so I shortened them and found I had enough track to make 2 complete sets for the 251! If you'd be interested I'll sell you the extra half for half the cost of them from Asiatam. If you don't want them I may just have to buy another 251 to build since I have the most expensive part now just lying around.

I have enough left over parts that you'd get a complete set along with track pads, 2 extra links and 2 extra track pins. Let me know if you're interested. :D
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Jack,
You can consider those sold. Thanks for thinking about me, Doc. That 251 of mine is one of the 'fun' projects I'm going to shoehorn in this Winter while I'm working on the Stuart. Sending you a PM.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HMMMMMMMMMMM...Starting to think Asiatam just don't like Herman :haha: :haha:

That was fast Jack....and you got Extra parts..dang...you have a higher customer status than Painless :O

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Starting to agree there Mr Alpha !!
I dont really care..........Ive got the gear from elsewhere, and if I cant go away for weeks on end to work, and then lose $135 bucks for no result but not miss it, then Im wasting my time going out there eh :think:
As usual, its more the principle.

The crew are just sublime Mr Painless, seems you really have lucked out, and the track deal is sherbert mate :thumbup: :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
Herman, I think that Asiatam will come through with your gear. Something about shipping from their area of Germany. I've yet to receive a parcel from them that wasn't thrashed to within an inch of it's life. Since it has already been replaced, sell the gear or save it for the next build. A Night Fighter Jagdtiger or King Tiger would be cool.
regards always, my friend,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Seems Asiatam likes Jack a lot :haha: :haha:

ALPPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Well, the ol' Pak 40 thread is getting serious with talk now of RC-ing the Diorama grade halftracks we all enjoy from 21st Century. These beautiful metal tracks and pads arrived from Jackalope today. They are for the 251 that was showcased earlier in the thread and will be a fine, working addition to the vehicle. Pictures:
Attachments
Quality Asiatam pieces of kit.
Quality Asiatam pieces of kit.
1 16 metal Famo tracks and rubber pads will be a perfect fit for the 1 18 scale 251 from 21st Century.
1 16 metal Famo tracks and rubber pads will be a perfect fit for the 1 18 scale 251 from 21st Century.
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Other Military Non-RC Models”