Clearing convoy bottleneck

Any other static RC models that don't fit into the above category go here!
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Clearing convoy bottleneck

Post by greengiant »

This is picture heavy and it is only taking three at a time so I'll do 3 and come back and add more until the whole lot is posted.Since 10 is the max I can't get the rest in . I'll have to go back and delete half.
Attachments
18.JPG
20.JPG
17.JPG
15.JPG
11.JPG
09 (2).JPG
05 (2).JPG
03.JPG
02.JPG
01.JPG
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Re: Clearing convoy bottleneck

Post by doc larsson »

I'm guessing this is 1/35 scale ?

nice job btw !
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

GreenGiant,
Excellent job! Realism is all right there. I think that bulldozer is a little over matched by that burnt out Tiger but maybe it was left in neutral. *chuckles*
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
greengiant

Post by greengiant »

No dock. it's all 1/16 except for the motorcycles, staff truck, quad 50 trailer, wc truck and also most of the figures are I/18 scale. The jeeps are all Danbury mint and the large trucks are hwy 61 heavily modified and repainted. Painless, the tanks tranny was destroyed and they were lucky to get it out of the way before the drive sprockets fell off. That's plausible maybe because the D7 dozer weighed in at 30 tons, besides that's the only bulldozer I have that was manufactured in metal as a ww2 collectable in 1/16 scale.
Last edited by greengiant on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Dang giant ...thought you posted more pictures... :haha: These pieces don't look like your normal diorama drops... are they new?
Anyway..they look great... :thumbup: ...I will reserve myself from commenting more till all your pictures are posted ;) ... :haha:

Have a great week and a Grand Forth Image

ALPHA
greengiant

Post by greengiant »

The posting rules only allow 10. I had 20. Oh well. I've had the diorama parts for years but only used one section twice. I think when I posted my Mato Sherman and my Tamiya Sherman with Aguilar turret and 76 mm gun. Maybe it will take more pictures if I try post reply instead of quick reply?
greengiant

Post by greengiant »

trying more pictures. I recounted them and their are only 19.
Attachments
14.JPG
16.JPG
19.JPG
10 (2).JPG
13.JPG
04 (2).JPG
07.JPG
08 (2).JPG
Last edited by greengiant on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

greengiant wrote:The posting rules only allow 10. I had 20. Oh well. I've had the diorama parts for years but only used one section twice. I think when I posted my Mato Sherman and my Tamiya Sherman with Aguilar turret and 76 mm gun. Maybe it will take more pictures if I try post reply instead of quick reply?
Really only 10 8O ... most of the builds I see have more than that ...maybe it's your format... I notice photobucket pictures aren't restricted but ones like yours are... as I see a lot of build threads with images in the beginning gone....and at the end many :think:

ALPHA
greengiant

Post by greengiant »

Alpha, I got most of them on now. I can't figure out which 2 I'm missing. I use Flicker, you can go there and look up, M26 pershing pro, photo stream to see almost all my stuff. The nice thing about flicker is that you can upload your pictures all at once instead of doing each one separately.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

greengiant wrote:Alpha, I got most of them on now. I can't figure out which 2 I'm missing. I use Flicker, you can go there and look up, M26 pershing pro, photo stream to see almost all my stuff. The nice thing about flicker is that you can upload your pictures all at once instead of doing each one separately.
Hey Giant... Thanks for the additional pictures... this set is really something... I need to get your secret for making those roads... it's almost like you read my mind on this one... as I've been thinking of doing a GUP backdrop... I do have a method to making brick which could translate into making roads...which is scoring artboard.. and staggering it...followed with some spackle...is your way less labor intensive?

I am also impressed by the number and how detailed your vehicles all are...I didn't realize just how many 1/16 models are out there... as I thought like doc larson....that this was a new "set"... with 1/35th scale kits on it

Once again...Great work Giant :thumbup:

Have a relaxing FourthImage

ALPHA

Return to “Other Military Non-RC Models”