Italeri S100 Schnellboot

If you have any non-RC warships that you would like to show, post them here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Italeri S100 Schnellboot

Post by ALPHA »

Saxondog wrote:Kits available on the EVIL-BAY in the US for around 140.00 plus average shipping of another 50.00 . So 200.00 US Dollars. Seems like model kits are certainly costing more these days. Still it is a fine kits and after much thought I have decided to sell my children and buy all the kits I want.

Tanks and ships, problem being damn e-bay, can you believe a matched set of twins, one boy and one girl in perfect condition cannot be listed!

Some crap about selling humans, what the heck is the world coming to when you cannot even sell your children to buy cool stuff? Oh well guess Ill have to wait until I win the lottery.

All kidding aside , this kit and several others from Italeri are listed including the 1/35 PT-109 ELCO BOAT KIT another fine kit. for around 100.00 us. If anyone is interested in one of these fine ships.
Thanks for the heads up Blake... been out of the boat scene for awhile now... don't really plan on going back to it...Nice to know the 109 is around... did one in wood back in the day
But just like aircraft...a part of the RC hobby ...that for me has faded away

With that said... I still appreciate people like Earwig who share what they've done... and you who share what you know and find...as it benefits everyone who wants to enjoy and relax ... doing something productive and fun

Have a great day SaxonDog

ALPHA
Earwig
Lance Corporal

Re: Italeri S100 Schnellboot

Post by Earwig »

Update on my S-100...with the multi-coloured camo, i,ve now added the canvas dodgers around the handrail, and also ..the new cast bronze Witches Hat props,..i,ve had to up the power a bit to the motors,..i initially had her running on 7.2v, but she was a bit sluggish, so i tried her on 9.6v...there was a bit of a difference..but...i then pushed the boat out..so to speak, and upped the voltage to 12v.....now..she,s like ..shit off a hot shovel....here,s the pics of the added bits
Attachments
lozenge 006.JPG
lozenge 004.JPG
lozenge 003.JPG
lozenge 002.JPG
"Come"...and i will show you...where the Iron Crosses Grow!!

Return to “Warships”