Sea Venom restored.

Non-RC planes can be posted here, however big or small!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Sea Venom restored.

Post by vonrundstedt »

Finaly repaired my 1/32 scale Sea Venom after it was smashed up when the shelves in my cabinate collapsed.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
STEINER
Sergeant

Re: Sea Venom restored.

Post by STEINER »

Thats one nice Venom you have there. Brings back a lot of memories for me of the post war jet era. I have seen a lot of Venoms Vampires, Hunters, Vixens, lightnings, Vulcans, Valiants, Victors. In my time  :o :o :o :o

Showing my age.

STEINER
Do you realize how much I hate this uniform and all it stands for. ( Cross of Iron )
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Nice job and a great looking model.Looks like it has lots of detail and I realy like the engine,it looks like it has been fired up a few times and well used-------- ;D ;D ;D

Larry  ;) ;)
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Here's the F-4 that was also involved in the "crash"
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
STEINER
Sergeant

Post by STEINER »

vonrundstedt wrote: Here's the F-4 that was also involved in the "crash"
Thats a nice F4 Spangdahlem AB, Germany (USAFE) Phantom you have there.  A Mig Killer as well  (Vietnam era )
Do you realize how much I hate this uniform and all it stands for. ( Cross of Iron )
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Cheers Steiner, although its not entirely accurate as i used a mixture of both sets of decals.

;D ;D Luke  ;D ;D

Return to “Planes”