part of my collection.

Non-RC planes can be posted here, however big or small!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

part of my collection.

Post by vonrundstedt »

1/72 WWII. Mainly built from kits, with a few Corgi ones thrown in there.
Last edited by vonrundstedt on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Re: part of my collection.

Post by vonrundstedt »

A couple more choice pics.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

nice models , nice paint jobs
all the best, ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Cheers Ice ;D
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

nice collection
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

That is quite the varity of aircraft,and some of them have some great looking paint jobs.Are you still looking to add more to the collection,or have you got to the point where you are running out of room for them.I know my bigger RC models take up a lot of room,mabe why I don't have even more of them than I do.

Larry  ;D ;D
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Ive certainly slowed down as of late, my cabinate's full to the brim. my larger ones have been religated to the loft, but im always on the look out for some thing new and different. Im half way through building revell's Fairy Gannet. It all depends on what book im reading or what program ive watched. ive always liked WWII air craft, but last year i was into the vietnam era, hence the box car and huey diorama, and right now im quite taken by fleet air arm planes of the 50's and 60's, but loard knows where i'll put them. Maybe its time to re-do my cabinate. Thank's for your views on these models. with regsrd to painting, some get finished quite hasterly, useualy because ive lost a bit of interest and other times i spend simply weeks on them.
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

I think some of our places must resemble a toy store,I know at times I feel that way.It is fun doing things now that most of us could have only dreamed of as a kid.I love my toys---- ;D ;D ;D

Larry    ;D ;D
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Same here ;D we're all just big kids with more pocket money, I KNOW, my tells me on a daily basis. ;D

Luke ;D

Return to “Planes”