Box car and huey's

Non-RC planes can be posted here, however big or small!
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Box car and huey's

Post by vonrundstedt »

A couple pics from my 5ft diorama.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Box car and huey's

Post by BIGMIG »

Hello vonrundstedt,

Like it,it looks killer and thanks for posting the pictures for us to see.I like the cargo transport plane and the ground crew,gives a real look to it.And the choppers also,I'm a fan of those as well.I hope to see more members posting their planes (static and RC models ) here on the forum and getting this section more active.There is a lot of neat stuff out there.Being a tank forum a lot of the guys with the other model hobby's pass this forum up because of the lack of posters here.My problem is I like them all
---tanks,planes,boats,cars,trains,and yes helicopter's.Have tried my hand at most of them and like to switch back ond forth to keep my interest going strong in various hobby's.Find it kind of strange a lot of the tanker's will not even look in these areas and they miss seeing a lot of neat stuff.

BIGMIG  ;D ;D ;D
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Thank you!! if its pictures of planes you want, i've got over 100 models in various scales if you want photos of them? Air craft are my first passion.
"He knows every thing about nothing, and not so much about that, if you know somebody who knows what he knows, then you must know....someone quite thick!
BIGMIG
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by BIGMIG »

Well glad to see you come on board. ;D ;D ;D  Airplanes was what got me started in the hobby world,and I have a fair ammount of RC models.Post all you care too as I will for sure be looking,and it will encourage others to do the same and mabe bring this section of the forum to life.I was allways into the RC type planes,but there is a lot of static models that are pretty cool to have and collect.

Larry  ;) ;)
vonrundstedt
Staff Sergeant

Post by vonrundstedt »

Ive dabbled with Many rc models...unfortunatly...so far, if it flew, it crashed. If it drove, it eneded up in the wall and if it floated...it filled with water. It was proberbly due to the fact that they were cheap ebay buys, though saying that I did get quite good with the helicopter, until it picked a fight with chimbney brest! so far i havent crashed a tank. (thats jinxed it!) I'll up-load some more pics soon.

Return to “Planes”