Re help with inferred tiger 1

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
Sara77
Recruit

Re help with inferred tiger 1

Post by Sara77 »

I have. Taigan tiger 1 and I have got a inferred plug and play for it , it is the BB version 1.16 scale but when I have the inferred active it does not Amit any signal I'm using a comparable T34 but nothing I brought another inferred thinking it was faulty but same happening it's a V3 board any ideas and diagrams would me helpful please
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Re help with inferred tiger 1

Post by jarndice »

Here we go again, Whose going first ???
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Re help with inferred tiger 1

Post by EAO »

Oh, all right. :/

Hello Sara77,

We always ask newcomers to post a little about themselves in the "Introduce Yourself" section of the Forum. This allows us to get to know your likes, modeling skills, where you're located, and any other little bits of knowledge you'd like to share with fellow members. We don't need to know too much: like your Aunt's favorite color, etc., but this allows us to gauge correct responses to your inquiries and point you in the right direction for a solution to your issue. You should of received an email with this info contained in it. There aren't too many rules here, but for introductions we're a bit of a stickler to this one. As this Forum is based in the UK, one knows how polite the Gent's from that part of the world tend to be! :wave: No harm, no foul, just let us know a bit of background and I'm sure someone will be along with idea's and solutions to your particular needs. :thumbup:

With regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Tanks”