1931 CHRISTIE T3 Medium tank

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
Manu-Military
Lance Corporal

1931 CHRISTIE T3 Medium tank

Post by Manu-Military »

Hello,

I didn't show it up until now but this is a full scratch built I achieved in 2010.

This is my rendition of the famous 1931 CHRISTIE T3 Medium tank as tested in the 67th armored regiment.

You'll find much more views and all the construction details at http://manu-military.e-monsite.com/page ... -tank.html

Thanks for watching
Manu

Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Re: 1931 CHRISTIE T3 Medium tank

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

Very nice. Your builds are exceptional! :thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Superb :clap: :clap: :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

A beautiful build of a Tank that helped to fill the missing link between "Little Willy" and the T 34,
I am hugely envious of your skill as well as the trouble you have taken to research your subject :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Manu-Military
Lance Corporal

Post by Manu-Military »

Thank you guys.

As to the research, this project took me about 10 years from the date I took the decision to make it and the time I achieved it.
I decided it when I saw Steven Zaloga build in Military Modelling and the drawings in Fine Scale Modeler.
It also took me hundreds of hours to find suitable photos to detail it.
Fortunately enough Stephen Sewell sent me a 46 photos walkaround when he visited the unit preserved in APG in 1999.
I don't mean I worked on the model during 10 years but I had to find the right way to get acceptable road wheels.
As I absolutely wanted correct tyre thread pattern, I had to use the 3D technology thanks to a friend who designed a master that I've had moulded by another.
This is the only 3D part on this tank, the rest is full scratcbuilt.

Thank you for your interest.

Return to “Tanks”