Dragon Jagdpanher 6393

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
Soeren
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Dragon Jagdpanher 6393

Post by Soeren »

Working on a vignette and trying to blend the ground colours with pigments. The corner will be covered with a 3 man MG Team.
Attachments
JPfr 0.9.2.jpg
JPf 0.9.2.jpg
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Tried some streaking grime but not only for streaking, on top it is just worked into the surface. Then I tried splashes form AK dry earth. It is a bit chalky, I liked it after buffing it down after some drying period. Otherwise those sprinkles looked too artifical in the end I a pplied a thinned down spray of some dirt color. Now I have to rework the road area, it still looks too much like the grayish stuff out of the jar. Not a big fan now of these MIG earth products.

Question, anybody has experience wiht Abtl 502 quick drying or matt finish thinners?
Attachments
jp grim side.jpg
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Try washing the grey with a German brown for dark yellow...............it worked for my T34 base
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Ok, that is.a plan, thanks. Will try that, then I have some shadows as well and can highlight with some surface airbrushing. Only applying pigments at that stat takes up too much of the product.
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

That brown was abit too dark. But after airbrushing some sandbrown it is ok so far. Still enamel/oil paints might be useful for painting earth.
Soeren

Post by Soeren »

Ground reworked, I guess I stop it for that now. A little work on the logs and the machine gun team when the time comes. But I am happy enough with the tank now :D
Attachments
JPr grime crop.jpg
Alfa Three Five
Private

Post by Alfa Three Five »

I love it very nice model!

Return to “Tanks”