GIRLS UND PANZER..The static builds

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: GIRLS UND PANZER..The static builds

Post by ALPHA »

EddyK wrote:Impressive collection!! It's a pity, that they aren't 1:16....
Thanks Eddy :D ...this collection is nothing in comparison to yours...I agree ...it is too bad some of these models never made it to the 1/16th market...especially some of the Italian Tanks...they are actually pretty cool....With that said though...one of the purposes for building these models is to get an idea of the general layout of the chassis....I feel it is the most important part as the upper hulls can be fabricated and fit on modded lowers....What I am finding is that a few are pretty simple....even the suspension systems can be created...So there is a good chance you will see a few of them make it to 1/16th :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research Vehicle:Image ...DAIMLIER SCOUT CAR..............DINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: (Vintage Tamiya)
This thing is so freakin cool....don't know why I never built it before lol
Student Council President's Command Car....Anyu come riding into face Saunders
(sorry no screen shots )

:D
Carpe Diem Gents

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research Tank: JS2 (Zvezda)
I can't say it enough...what a great model :thumbup: enough detail to keep you busy...Und a barrel of laughs during assembly...All in all ...one
heck of a good time :D
What can I say....it was more than challenging to get this tank in frame ;) ...also used a black backdrop ..otherwise it would probably disappear :haha:
Used by Pravda...was later utilized by Nonna to target the escaping Oarai team 8)

Carpe Diem Gents

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Just for the Heck of it ....Gifted model Saladin Mk III (vintage Tamiya)
Not the best kit to get if you like the Saladin...I think this one was done way back when Tamiya's main competitors were Fujimi..Bandai...and Nichimo
I remember those brands from way back as being terrible in every known way a model could be...basically it was like they were made to be toys ...reason I see them on EBAY...and avoid them like the plague ;) ...With that said...and like I expressed before...I've had this at least six times when I used to build 1/35th and I really don't recall it being as bad as it was...Now having this refresher...I would avoid this if I had the choice

Anyway...if you notice...the rear view mirrors are gone....they broke off enough times for me to say "forget about it " :/ ...Did her up in Desert Pink just to fit in with the St Gloriana School of Tankery ....the silver lining to this build is that all the hatches open :thumbup: ...
It is the motorized version...but it really meant nothing to me

The vehicle that was really used was a Rover...have seen the model for it...but not really interested in getting that

Carpe Diem Gents

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

MIHO AND MAHO NISHIZUMI Go for a ride in the newly painted Saladin Scout car

:haha: :haha: :haha:
This is the only reason I built this scout car....though I'm pretty sure it can be upsized ....it won't happen by me

ImageImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research "Control Tank"ImageImage...Small hatch Sherman : Tamiya

Yes ...a Frankenstein Kit as it came to me....but still a bargain as the tank could be done appropriately ...I've done this is 1/16th already making this tank the perfect "Control" for future builds
This kit has got to be one of Tamiya's best....It was a really relaxing build...not much fight to the assembly...and great results as it stands :D
Used by the Sander's school of Tankery

Carpe Diem Gents

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Sherman Firefly Redo: Skirts!!!!! :O (Dragon/DML)
Just so happens the Tamiya Sherman came with the option to add skirts....they were better looking than the pair provided with
the Grant ...So instead of wasting them...I installed them on this....it was very challenging though...took almost as long as it took to build the
Sherman :wtf:

Anyway....it's how it's supposed to be in the Anime...not sure the skirts will make it on the transition to 1/16 ;)

Carpe Diem Gents

ALPHA
Pcomm1
Corporal

Girls und Abrams; 1/16 RC

Post by Pcomm1 »

Created just prior to the holidays for a 6 year old girl who loves both "Girls und Panzers Anime" and driving 1/16 rc tanks with her dad.

Achtung.

"Wir werden Sie zerquetschen und glücklich so."

:haha:
Attachments
Abrams-V2.jpg (33.2 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
Abrams-v1.jpg (29.12 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Girls und Abrams; 1/16 RC

Post by ALPHA »

Pcomm1 wrote:Created just prior to the holidays for a 6 year old girl who loves both "Girls und Panzers Anime" and driving 1/16 rc tanks with her dad.

Achtung.

:clap: :clap: :clap: AUSGEZEICHNET!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DANKE! :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Girls und Abrams; 1/16 RC

Post by ALPHA »

Pcomm1 wrote: Achtung.

Now about that part......................
Spoiler: show
;) ...................... :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Tanks”