OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Post by ALPHA »

MIHO AND MAHO NISHIZUMI Go for a ride in the newly painted Saladin Scout car

As you can see...these two special edition chibies fit perfectly
:haha: :haha: :haha:

ImageImage

:D

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

(Puts the child proof cap back on the toilet duck) jeez for a second there that military vehicle looked pink !!, nah, he would have warned us first surely ?

(Scoops eyes out with red hot teaspoon)
Ahh, not pink no more !!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:(Puts the child proof cap back on the toilet duck) jeez for a second there that military vehicle looked pink !!, nah, he would have warned us first surely ?

(Scoops eyes out with red hot teaspoon)
Ahh, not pink no more !!!
:haha: :haha: Can't be that atrocious :haha: :haha: I did drill out all the guns and the launchers :D
With that said...you can blame the Brits and Myself....was going to do it up in green...that was a bit common....and I couldn't get the color of that desert Rover out of my mind...not to mention I had to use up the paint ;)

So you can put them eyes back in their prospective sockets Herman...as at least you don't have to do a pink tank anymore...
and there's a good chance this is the last in the line that I will do in that color :shifty:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research tank: ready for paint ..M4 Sherman (Tamiya)

This model arrived yesterday...I had to assemble it arrived a Frankenstein kit...in other words...what was in the box was parts from the Early Sherman...as well as parts for a later variant of the Sherman...The basic parts for the Early where there ...just some parts that weren't...luckily the parts that weren't there were in the sealed bag of the Later Variant...So the model could be completed

It is a great model....very relaxing build even though the mix of parts....Everything went together well...No struggles involved ;)

This is going to be my BASE tank...since I already have built it in 1/16....so any of the others I plan to build can be compared to it :D

Carpe Diem GentsImage

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Place it on eBay it is a collectors item :clap: :clap: nice and still 12 months :/ , where is the little Russian :lolno: .
LOL...one page back...been there for awhile already....I think it was finished a day after you went on Holiday :haha: :haha: :haha:
Here's a Tease Mr K...you can check the other photos at your leisure
;)

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Jeez us I have gone colour blind goodness me now that is pink 8O ............. :haha: :haha: :haha: Happy New Years .

I bet Mattel was sad to see you go your barbie pink VW was awesome :D .
8O EBAY??????????????????...THE PINK MOBILE???????????? :O ..............NO WAY Image Image Image
It's the only 1/35th with opening hatches...that alone makes it a priceless addition (Not to mention ..it shocked the heck out of HB Image )

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

That's right Mr K :D ....Fireworks here will go off in approx 23hrs from this post :shifty: ...but hey
Spoiler: show

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
:D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Say no more Mr K...relax...put up your feet....and enjoy the coming of the NEW YEAR :clap:

COOL THING THIS SPOILER GADGET :haha: :haha:
ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Russian armour looks fantastic , Nice white paint job it shows the detail in the photo , I like your snap shots .

wunderbar the black foreground looks sensational Alpha .

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: never always up for extended holidays :D , Moving on :clap: is this the last of your research tanks in 1/35 and now back to finishing with the Sherm that started this journey .

:{ yes the little Russian you tease 8O ......... :haha: :haha: .
Looks a tad better in person Mr K ....the shadow highlight disappears in the photos...even those on the Pink Mobile Image But yes....I thought of going green on it...but from a distance a lot of the tiny things couldn't be noticed...thus the whiteImage...
To answer whether the Sherman is the last.....Have you checked my MAIL CALL thread Image Image seems I've been privy to a little info on that new GUP movie...so at the moment...I'm stacked up to the Ying Yang with 1/35th kits/builds Image
But yes............yes indeed the Sherman must come first...it will be the "Control" tank...that all transformations will be compared to Image

Enjoy your Extended Holiday Mr KImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research "Control Tank"...Small hatch Sherman : Tamiya

Yes ...a Frankenstein Kit as it came to me....but still a bargain as the tank could be done appropriately ...I've done this is 1/16th already making this tank the perfect "Control" for future builds
This kit has got to be one of Tamiya's best....It was a really relaxing build...not much fight to the assembly...and great results as it stands :D
Used by the Sander's school of Tankery

Carpe Diem GentsImage

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tanks”