OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Post by ALPHA »

Yes Indeed Mr K....2016 will hopefully be a fun filled 1/16 project filled Year....with luck all the needed supplies will be at hand :D

Will be trying my best to rid myself of these unbuilt 1/35th scale kits....and relegate them to a Library of sorts ...with primary transformation builds at the forefront ;)

Carpe Diem Kiaser :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

:think: ..........Don't quite have a reply for that....interesting suggestion though Mr K :crazy: ............... :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The various builds are all common only by the variation !
Saladin !
If these are forerunners to projects, you need to sell seat restraints for the ride !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote::haha: :haha: :silent:
LOL...Still got a stack to build...lol...small stack but a stack all the same ....with that said...hopefully by the time the New Year comes around ...they will be finished and cataloged ;)
Now here's a question for either you or HB up there....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS_TReosVLg

:haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Mr A , I leave today so I was made to clean my tank area up before I go :{ , Well scratching my head that is the entire house :D I thought it would take a hour at the most :/
Where you headed off too ?......In any case... safe Travels Buddy ....You and Yours have a Super Chrimbo...and New year celebration Image

Wrong ;D , 7 b l o o d y hrs and I do not recall buying all this stuff :crazy: why do we do this :wtf: .
We do it because it keeps us out of trouble Image Image Image Image...sort of ;) ... :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:
Even got the spray of words , "what is wrong Now" , Come here and have a look in my pantry oops 8O .
Yes Dear ,what am I looking at :D .

Can you explain to me what your toy paints are doing in there ???

Yes I can :haha: if I place them in there I will Find them .
LOL....Your Wife sounds like quite the spitfire....almost like this gal
Who got her tracks shot off ..................twice ...Angry...Just a tad :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:The various builds are all common only by the variation !
If you are saying....No matter what brand is bought and built ...basically all models are the same...then Yes...I totally agree...after all ...you can't buy a Tiger and hope to end up with a Sherman :haha: :haha: :haha: ....A Tiger is a Tiger....only difference like you have just stated and I have stated before...the only difference is the variant

Saladin !
SIM SIM?????????????? :haha: :haha: Not a Great Model Herman...think Academy makes one....though I am not sure of it's quality....it might be a better model than this one was ;)
If these are forerunners to projects, you need to sell seat restraints for the ride !!
Nah...being I am doing things from behind a black ball...the audience wouldn't see much ;) ...though I'm sure some might take in the view in colors of Red or maybe even Green ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BUD Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

This was gifted to me ...will build it to compare to the Dragon Firefly I restored earlier
Tasca is supposed to be a better brand...but I'm pretty sure it will still look like a Firefly when done :haha: :haha:

Carpe Diem GentsImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Got it all sorted MR A she is trapped unless the only way out is a parachute ;) but at 30000+ feet :thumbdown: no chance Hamburg miniatur wunderland :D

LOL...ok...that gal just about lullabied me to sleep :haha: :haha:
Enjoy your Adventure Abroad!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ...This one is for you Mr K

Just a quick tip...If there is a Moose around....Don't punch it in the nose ;)

MERRY CHRIMBO BUDDY Image

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Whew...Finally lol.........Research Tank Zvezda Js2 :D ...Ready for paint:

Took a bit of time...but what a blast :thumbdown: ...Nice model ...with a few challenges
but I have to say...some pretty fine results...the hitches in the build just added to the fun...
TERRIFIC MODEL...if I were to give this a rating...it would be five stars ;)
It definitely can't be mistaken for a Tamiya....but....It is my kind of model...no frills ...just a good ol' tank without any stowage :thumbup:

Carpe Diem GentsImage

ALPHA

PS. Only one Gripe....No Saw included ...Cracks me up though...as the kit is from Russia...they forgot the one tool that seems to be always present :haha: :haha:

Return to “Tanks”