OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: OCD Builds.... Research Tanks in 1/35th 8O

Post by ALPHA »

Thanks Mr K....what is that Propoganda :haha: :haha: :haha:
Seriously though...if you are going to put sounds like that in your tank...maybe make one separate for that function...that way you can have that on the side (damaged maybe smoking) with sounds a blazin while you use your RC to mimic the battle ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Do the little helpers come in a set or series :haha: :haha:
Does this answer the Question? :haha:
There are actually more....mostly the crew of the Puffer Fish team of Oarai....in 1/35 there is a wider variety...but 1/35th isn't my focus.. ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Research Tank: CARRO ARMATO M13/40 Vintage Tamiya

This has got to be one of Tamiya's best....the build was effortless....no cussing...no fussing...everything just fit so nice
I actually broke a smile while assembling this...as well as kicked back for a short while :D
Great Model...I would recommend this for anyone...any level of skill...experienced builders will have a blast :D

This version of the Carro was never featured in the Match with Anzio in the video....it was featured in the Manga...(or Illustrated comic )
This was an excellent purchase for me ...as it was a package deal with the Crusader :clap:

Carpe Diem GentsImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Like your work :thumbup: the girls und panzer are fantastic you are doing a brilliant job .
Like yours as well Kiaser :clap: ...I wouldn't go as far as to say these builds are brilliant...as they lack all the detail painting as well as decals ;)
They do and will serve the purpose of their creations though ....you know the plan ;)
Yes diversion tactics :D :think: may be a large loud speaker mounted on the tank :haha: :haha:
LOL...The last video on your list was funny...how it said "NO POLITICAL STATEMENT" :haha:
But yup ...I can see a Mr K Production....have the Tiger pushed off to the side (triple smokers going with battle sounds)
as the Soviet army rumbles by protected by their Js2 :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote:Good advise ALPHA :haha: :haha: the tiger 1 that thing is always breaking down ;)
Triple Smokers ...two hoses to the front hatches ...two into the turret...and two out the engine vents :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Kiaser wrote::haha: :haha: maybe some 8O Flames and thick black smoke
Flames would be outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: ....You're fireproofing would have to be just as LOL.....
:D still it has nice detail on the tamiya tank I agree it is a nice model of the CARRO and the colour looks good :thumbup: it is amazing how they can do a excellent job on some of there models then the quality drops off on others :/ .
The detail admittedly isn't as good as maybe an Italeri....but dang was it good fitting...I think there was only one part that had extended flash on it ....it was a real pleasure to work on....Unfortunately right after ...those Modelkasten tracks arrived for my TE KE...hanging that model up :'(

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

As you know Mr K...I am working on this kit....
I just have to share....this thing is a barrel of laughs....there's few parts to it ...but an awful lot of challenges...and every time one gets solved ..I just have to giggle at the result... :haha: :haha: :haha: ...I've been laughing for hours as I started assembling the drive train ....the parts are casted well enough...they are just a little tricky to install....the biggest LOL...came with the installation of the Tracks :haha: :haha:

Will provide of photo of those later ...It's pretty Hilarious :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

:haha: :haha: :haha: ...Here you go Mr K.............CHECK OUT THAT DROOP :haha: :haha: :haha:
These are the stock vinyl tracks....the things I had to do to take up the slack :O
The result has me in stitches :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

LOL...Don't get this kit unless you really have a good sense of humor :haha: :haha:

Maybe I should have watched this video first..............NAH!!! :haha:
Because after actually working on the tank....even the video is funny :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

OH....You gotta see the turret hold down Mr K....that was one of the first things that had me ROTFLOL :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Tanks”