New Shoes for the 1/35 RC Tamiya Tiger 1

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: New Shoes for the 1/35 RC Tamiya Tiger 1

Post by PainlessWolf »

Since it is a Sunday and I was on the road all yesterday, I wanted something small and fun that could be accomplished on my desktop with regular modeling tools and glue. A spot of painting was required before hand but again, it was simple and accomplished with a brush and the cap of a can of Panzer Grau. My little RC Tamiya Tiger certainly benefits from the upgrades. Pics:
Attachments
Hooks cleaned up and back in their proper location
Hooks cleaned up and back in their proper location
Tamiya grills painted and in place.
Tamiya grills painted and in place.
Since I was working on the rear deck, I corrected the hatch hook location for all three.  This involved removing parts in place for a decade but it went well.
Since I was working on the rear deck, I corrected the hatch hook location for all three. This involved removing parts in place for a decade but it went well.
Since I was working on the rear deck, I corrected the hatch hook location for all three. This involved removing parts in place for a decade but it went well..JPG (82.88 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Turret rotated and removed, the Commander stands by awaiting the completion of the upgrade to his Tiger
Turret rotated and removed, the Commander stands by awaiting the completion of the upgrade to his Tiger
...Here for the Dawn...
fury
Lance Corporal

Post by fury »

A very nice job Painless. :thumbup:
Kevin :wave:
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Painless thanks for the brilliant info, I never knew there were small controller boards available, this will be a very quick purchase to replace the rx18 in my universal carrier!! :O :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning,
Thank you, Fury. ;o) Tamiya RC is quality stuff no matter the scale. Alwyn, I didn't even think of that. The mini controllers and TX' are probably available on Tamiya's parts site. Those would make doing the upcoming 251 build a lot less of a hair-pulling event. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Tanks”