Clark or IBU or more?

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Clark or IBU or more?

Post by Kaczor »

But HL is closed system. If you build ww2 tank you are stuck with not so great modern tank sounds.
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

I know of people who have used everything from SLU to ElMod, Clark to IBU at my club (Shameless plug for the Can-Am RC Tank Club)

The very first thing you need to determine is your price point and what you want the board to do for you. The main reason for going to these aftermarket boards is to do IR Battling.
You will not get everything under the sun for a pittance.

Also be aware that some boards are getting harder to find (due to age or manufacturer issues/ceasing production).
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:Yes, the Beier boards are still no Tamiya battle compatible. If some people request it, it will be implemented, but it seems most of europeans never battle with the tanks. If battling is a must, as Shagnifico said you can always add a mako
I actually already have a Mako board, so that's no obstacle. Hopefully the connection between the two would be simple, but when is it ever? :/
Which radio are you using with it? And does €250 sound correct?
Shagnifico wrote:Beier is the best. But I’m really liking the cs-tk16, it’s even got the ultrasonic esc mojo that gets rid of the motor squealing, realistic acceleration etc. I was pleasantly surprised.
This looks interesting, but I can't find much information on it. And it's sold on Alixepress and Banggood, which have reputations..

Return to “Other electronics”