Cs-tk wiring diagram in English.

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Cs-tk wiring diagram in English.

Post by Shagnifico »

IMPORTANT! THE POLARITY OF P3 IS NOT CORRECT ON THIS DIAGRAM. Refer to the diagram that Jofaur86 posted for the correct polarity.Wish I could find an operating manual for it also.

Last edited by Shagnifico on Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Cs-tk wiring diagram in English.

Post by Jofaur86 »

8) What is your concern? all connections are well explained !!! you need an 8-channel Radio, minimum, and on what type of tank do you plan to install? because depending on the tank, some connection will not be used?
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

True. I guess since you can use your own radio you can map the functions however you want.
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

Also, what the heck is a photoelectric lifting unit?
inger
Recruit

Post by inger »

Shagnifico wrote:Also, what the heck is a photoelectric lifting unit?
Hi, the photoelectric lifting unit is a separately available board with a photoelectric sensor that lifts the barrel as the turret is traversed in proximity to engine deck. This is a real world function present on modern MBTs such as Leopard 2.

I have a translation of the what seems to be the only available "manual" for the CS control unit and it is attached. It is not perfect but it good enough to make sense of the set-up particularly if you have the unit, receiver and transmitter in front of you. One you have unit running and connected to a speaker, you can access English voice prompts for set-up of user defined functions such as sound set, volume, language and IR battle damage and hull recoil effect. .

I have two of these units as well as the stabilization system. I have found that the unit is surprisingly good. All the functions need are present and once I had found and translated all the available online documentation, set-up turned out to be quite straight forward. In addition the unit is supplied with a set of LEDs and all the wiring needed to install everything.

The first unit I bought had a fault with one of the lighting functions. I was able to track down the manufacturer and they happily replaced the entire unit at no cost and returned it to me via DHL, also at no cost.

Although it took a good deal online effort searching online for the documentation and the actual manufacturer (and mainly in Chinese - thanks to Google Translate), I am very happy with the unit. It is inexpensive, has a separately available and very accurate gun barrel stabilisation unit that is small enough to fit compact turret (such as T90/72) and all the functionally needed for a modern tank. Unfortunately, the project I brought the unit for, a T90MS, was put on hold last year when work encroached on my hobby time, so I have not actually completed the build!
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

Awesome! Thank you this is very helpful.
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

Anybody know what the plug that is left of P1 is for?
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

:)
Hello,
if I understand correctly, it's a "Bus" system, so only the Signal wire is used, looking at the diagram, I would say that the 8 is part of the power plug, plus / minus, I don't see what the pad can be used for corresponding to the Signal wire on the other sockets? in principle nothing.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

found this?
CH 2: CH 1: CH 4: CH 5: CH 7: TK16 CH 5: CH 8: CH 6: CH 9:
connect to CH 1 backward and forward in P1 adapter on TK16 connect to CH 2 turning direction in P1 adapter on TK16
connect to CH 3 barrel pitch in P1 adapter on TK16
connect to CH 4 turret rotation in P1 adapter on TK16
connect to CH 5 turn on/off machine gun 2 in weapon station in P1
connect to CH 6 tanks star/stop in P1 adapter on TK16
connect to CH 7 turn on/off bistable + independently fire in P1 ada connect to CH 8 function switch in P1 adapter on TK16
connect to weapon station machine gun pitching steering gear cha
p n
CH 8: function switch
Shagnifico
Lance Corporal

Post by Shagnifico »

I don’t think it’s for sbus although I haven’t tried. I speculate it may be for the battery charging system or programming input.

Return to “Other electronics”